No announcement yet.

Walter ( WALLY) Schliph JR Annual Memorial Race Lake Placid Fl Jan 30- Feb 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter ( WALLY) Schliph JR Annual Memorial Race Lake Placid Fl Jan 30- Feb 1st

Thanks to a Sponsor ,There will be Prize money for 1st ,2nd and 3rd places for the 4 Biggest Classes Sat/ Sun. This is a planned Annual event in the Memory of Walter (Wally) Schliph Jr. Hope to see you there, your support would be appreciated. There will be free HotDogs and Sodas. We will start early Sunday to get you Home for the SuperBowl. Camping can be provided no cost,for more info call: REMEMBER WE WIll RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG .

Carl Staron 863-699-9701

Who's coming to this event( ROLL CALL)? Any Nichols, Pinners, Watersons, Mackrells, Chip?????????????????

Carl Staron

Comment

Can't make it, everything is in the process of rebuild/repaint. Sorry we won't be ready till Lakeland in March.

Comment

I not SURE BUT I think so Walter and I anyways trying to get things to gether probly so

Comment

We are in. where is everyone ? hey andy are you going? I dont want to go if nobody else is I can test 3 miles from the house maybe everyone is calling carl in stead of posting

Comment

Won't make it this weekend. Becky has National Honor Society stuff on Saturday that is mandatory and I have to work Sunday. With all the no shows at the last one we kinda made other commitments. Will see what Feb brings...

Good luck Carl & Tony. Thanks for trying to keep things alive!
            444-B now 4-F
            Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Howie , Thank you for showing up at the last race, just think your wife might be your next professional driver. We have a sponsor and we will have enough for 4 Classes. If things work out with our sponsor we could even put on an APBA event. We just want to boat race no politics. Thanks again for supporting my Dad ( CARL STARON) and his efforts.

Tony Staron 33-F

Comment

Tony what classes I plan on being there but no sense loading boats I dont have to.give me a call Chip 863 294 1654

Comment

Chip, Will Do . Right know from what the GODS are telling me it looks like 4-6 B (C) Runabouts and 4-5 C hydros. 3-5 B-1 25mod hydros, 4 Performance Inflatables, 3 J- hydros and YES 3 B MOD HOTRODS HYDROS. I haven't been able to get a hold of Andy or Bob Mackrell , have you? CHIP, Make sure you bring Food I have to make weight.

Tony 33-F

Comment

Who is coming for
                    J and AX?

Comment

My dad is gonna be out of town for this one. I have to work on Sunday so i've not decided as of yet.

Andy

Comment

Walter can run ax

Comment

Andy, There will be free food and we can keep an eye on you for your girlfriend. Remember we still have to get you MARRIED OFF IN MAY. You can't run or hide.

Carl B. Staron

Comment

Sorry guys, I used up the camera's memory card shooting video of the Joey and Walter show. I did get a few still shots and will post the first heat CSh video on you tube soon.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by aojesus; 02-03-2009, 04:35 PM.

sigpic
                            SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM

Comment

Last few...
                              Also, CONGRATULATIONS Joey on your first career win!
                              Attached Files

sigpic
                              SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM

Comment

Working...
                              X