Eustis, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eustis, FL

Spetember 24-26. Home of the Outboard Drag National Championships for AOF. Some of the OPC have asked to attend. Looking like a $20,000 purse and growing. A perfect spot to watch some good exciting racing.
    Tony

http://www.spnmotorsports.com

Go Fast - Turn Left!!!

Comment

eustis

Is there any chance they may run 45's there?

Comment

email me at PresidentofAOF@aol.com directly. I can find out. If there ae enough, I bet we can incorporate them, OR if you want to do a drag race, I am sure we can do it. If nothing more, you'd have your times. Tony

Comment

So, Mod-U and SST-120 is on???
          http://www.spnmotorsports.com

Go Fast - Turn Left!!!

Comment

SPN:
            If you have as few boats then I have races scheduled in Lake Placid that will include any of the OPC classes you chose. We finally got approval for the lake. No testing other than on scheduled AOF sanctioned race days for Lake Apthorpe in Lake Placid. Your classes are all welcome for anything including testing and racing at our rces in September, October and November. Give me a call at 561-644-1200 or email me at
            PresidentofAOF@aol.com for more information.
            Tony

Comment

More from Eustis

Lake Eustis Powerboat Nationals September 25th & 26th
              Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Michael Price and I am the President of Lake Eustis Powerboat Inc. Mr. Dorsey Frabott has bestowed this honor upon me and I will try my best to follow in his footsteps. I have been Dorsey's Treasurer for four years, and Dorsey has committed to helping me continue this successful event. I could not do it without him. I would also like to thank AOF for allowing us to hold this event under their sanctioning.

The Lake Eustis Powerboat Nationals are progressing. We have began securing major sponsors and are looking forward to the largest payout of a Eustis Powerboat Inc. event to date. We will be paying a 60/40 split to 1st & 2nd place in all classes along with trophies and the traditional checkered flag to the winner.

Event setup will be Friday, September 24th, with racing to be Saturday, September 25th - Sunday, September 26th. Award ceremony will commence immediately following the race on Sunday.

We will be securing a host hotel and let you know as soon as possible.

We are always looking for sponsors. Please. As in the past, all net proceeds go to the race drivers. In past events we have paid up to $14,000. My personal goal is to see $20,000 paid to the drivers. This is made possible by our sponsors which we appreciate very much for the support.

Here is my contact information:

Email: Gambler248@comcast.net
              PH# : 352-636-2639

If you have and questions, sugestions, would like to be added to an email list, or would like to help in any way, please email me.

Thank you and as always looking forward to having a fun, safe race.

Comment

Working...
              X