Western Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Nationals

Welcome everyone this week end to the AOF West Coast Short Course Nationals in beautiful Old Town, Idaho July 3 and 4th. Full day of racing on the 3rd. with the nationals on Sunday, the 4th. Testing on Friday.
    ALL CARDS FROM ALL ORGANIZATIONS ACCEPTED.
    This can put you in the books as a bonafide AOF champion. The course is a 3/4 mi (approximately) course. Short courses such as this prove driver ability over equipment, so come and show us how you drive! All AOF classes, stock, mod and pro.
    Plenty of camping and RV parking and wide open sandy beach areas for pitting. Body of water: the breathtakingly beautiful Pend Orielle River. And the best part: Stateline Outboard will be conducting this race and guys like Kevn Martin make it fun. Email me for more information. I will be flying out on Thursday and running FE(SE) Hydro and runabout, so WATCH OUT west coast. I can't wait.
    Tony Staron
    President of AOF

Re: Western Nationals

Originally posted by PRAOF
    I will be flying out on Thursday and running FE(SE) Hydro and runabout, so WATCH OUT west coast. I can't wait.
    Tony Staron
    President of AOF
    Tony, You bringing boats on the plane, or are you going to drive for the SPUD?

Mike
    Sattler Racing R-15
    350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
    TEAM VRP
    The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Tony ?? SEH and SER ????? Uh Ohh

Tony in anything but a hot rod scares me !!
      Dave Mason
      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Re: Tony ?? SEH and SER ????? Uh Ohh

Originally posted by Dave M
        Tony in anything but a hot rod scares me !!
        At least we will have a good show
        Sattler Racing R-15
        350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
        TEAM VRP

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Actually, just thinking about Tony scares me.
          Connie

Comment

Free Entries

Seriously. I am told that if you come to this race and it takes you more than 500 miles your entries are free. Stateline is also paying tow money!!!! Check with them for details. I am packed and ready to head to airport. A couple of single women meeting me at Spokane Airport at 9 am would be nice.
            Cool part about this race: the course is in 2 states. See you all soon. Tony

Comment

Having a ball. Will report more after the races today.
              Tony (Gonna move out West, Staron)

Comment

Home

I'm home, back to work, tired, but smiling. What a great week end. Those Washington/Idaho racers really know how to do it right. I had a blast. So many people to thank I don't have enough room here. I am sure I join with SLORA in welcoming and thanking those who showed at the AOF western nationals from Seattle Outboad. Some good racing with some rather windy conditions. I cannot thank you all enough.
                Tony Staron

Comment

Home

I'm home, back to work, tired, but smiling. What a great week end. Those Washington/Idaho racers really know how to do it right. I had a blast. So many people to thank I don't have enough room here. I am sure I join with SLORA in welcoming and thanking those who showed at the AOF western nationals from Seattle Outboad. Some good racing with some rather windy conditions. I cannot thank you all enough.
                  Tony Staron

Comment

Re: Home

Originally posted by PRAOF
                    tired,

Did we keep you up to late????

I noticed you didn't complain about not eating enough, or being thirsty.... LOL

Mike Sattler

Sattler Racing R-15
                    350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                    TEAM VRP

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Western Divisionals

Just taking a minute to thank some the people who were responsible for the huge success of this weekends AOF Western Divisionals. Chris, Ben, Danny, and others for getting the race site ready for the weekend. Kevin Martin(Race Chairman) who did a wonderful job. Tony Staron who came and gave us all some words of encouragement on the future of boat racing and also kept the program rolling. There were lots of entries, some traveled hundreds of miles. The competiton was hard charging with some heats having as many as eight entries. Also a special thanks to all the drivers for the Sportmanship that was shown both on and off the race course. It was a good weekend for the club as well as the city of Newport. Again thank you to all who made this a most memorable weekend!!!!

Terry Fiorelli
                      Holeshot Racing

Comment

Results

I have not recieved results from this race. Anyone have them to post? Was so much fun I am still recouperating. Tony

Comment

Working...
                        X