Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos from Elk River, May 08

http://picasaweb.google.com/teamssra.../ElkRiverMay08

AOF sanctioned, SLORA boat races @ Elk River, ID - Memorial Weekend 2008. The first race of the SLORA season with Rookie, George Doi and Russ Stone driving the two Team SS Racing entries. Mike Stone overseeing setups and Robert Stone crewing in the pits.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Thanks for the link to the pictures.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Team SS Racing

Big thank you to the Stones for the pictures. They really tuned out great
      I will get the boys and girls on the website to take a look!!! Again thank you.

Terry Fiorelli
      Smoke On The Water

Comment

House Cleaning...

LOL... I bulk dumped all our photos that my wife and I took and haven't even cleaned out the junk shots yet!

Thanks for the shout out Dan... (you found us ) I have some more shots to grab off of George's camera and if I can find some time (yea, right) I should have some videos as well.

Thanks for the comments David and Terry as well.

I have been so busy trying to help crew that our photos/videos dropped way off, but I'm trying to fix that this year. Still haven't got any more bodies yet, but my wife is trying to make more races to shoot. I don't know how many funny looks I got from helping to start and launch the 2 FE's, and then racing up the bank to grab the video camera, run towards the start/finish line, film and then race back to recover the boats after the race!

Enjoy and hopefully more to come this year. Keep an eye on SLORA.COM as I hope to get some gallery sets updated as well.
        Robert Stone
        Team SS Hydroplane Racing
        Crew

-Too close for missiles...switching to guns!!

Comment

Bouys

Looks like everyone had a blast!!

Where did the club find those nice, big turn bouys?
          David Weaver

Comment

Bouys

We get the bouys from a company called West Marine Supply. Really nice guys and the bouys are easy to see for all us old guys Big, Bright and easy to blow with a shop vac. Run about $125.00 each with case for storage.

Terry
            Smoke On The Water

Comment

Working...
            X