Is there an AOF office anymore???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an AOF office anymore???

I am looking for someone from the AOF office. I have sent multiple emails to the address listed in earlier posts to no avail.

All I want is for an answer to when they will be sending my 12 year old daughter her plaque from the February 2007 East Coast Nationals held down in Lake Placid, FL which she won.

If it was my plaque it wouldn't mean as much but don't do this to a kid, she doesn't forget and asks me on a monthly basis as to when she will recieve the placque, trphy, acknowledgement....ANYTHING!!!!!

This is not Carl's fault, he and I have been talking back and forth and he has received no help from the office either.

Any help would be great, I am very disappointed and frustrated.
    444-B now 4-F
    Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

check your p.m.

Comment

Mr Nichols,
      This is the first time we recieved a E-mail. Tony did say something about the record Becky had made. In looking at our records we did not see that she was a member of AOF. Iam glad to see the young kids out racing and injoying the sport we all love. You can not be a one day member and hold a world record but we are giving her this certificate from AOF for this event. Everyone eles that races has to join AOF at $35.00 (J racers). I'am sorry this had to go so long in coming but you were talking to the wrong people. My e-mail and phone number in as folows: bmagic555Acomcast.net 360-359-6440.
      Carl should have told you our AOF e-mail is AOFOffice@AOL.com.
      Russ Bircher
      Executive Director

Originally posted by Howie Nichols View Post
      I am looking for someone from the AOF office. I have sent multiple emails to the address listed in earlier posts to no avail.

All I want is for an answer to when they will be sending my 12 year old daughter her plaque from the February 2007 East Coast Nationals held down in Lake Placid, FL which she won.

If it was my plaque it wouldn't mean as much but don't do this to a kid, she doesn't forget and asks me on a monthly basis as to when she will recieve the placque, trphy, acknowledgement....ANYTHING!!!!!

This is not Carl's fault, he and I have been talking back and forth and he has received no help from the office either.

Any help would be great, I am very disappointed and frustrated.

Comment

Mr. Bircher,
        Thank you for the response and for taking care of this, I appreciate it and so will Becky. I have forwarded the emails to you ( bmagic555@comcast.net )that I sent starting back in March of 2007, asking about club cards etc... They are to yourself and the AOF office. I am not sure where the breakdown occured, but I did get a receipt of payment from the Chief Scorer at the event. I forwarded copies of the receipt, the membership application, the check # and even a picture of Becky's boat with the decal of her accomplishment to Carl and he was to forward it to the offic back in November. In any case I thank you again for the time to get this right.

Howie Nichols
        apba113@aol.com
        321-626-0666 cell
        444-B now 4-F
        Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Working...
        X