Bill Bracken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Bracken

To all who know Bill Bracken, know he is a wonderful person, and a champion with the motors. Bill had a stroke and is in the hospital right now. He is okay, but still having trouble with his speech. However, he is wanting to get out of the hospital so he can make it to our first race in March. He is a determined man!! We went to visit him at the hospital today, and he could talk nothing else but boat racing talk to us, Tut, and all of his kids ( I don't know if I can name all of them right now). He's got great Medical Attention there, so we have lots of hope for our dear friend. Let's all pull together and pray for Bill's recovery.
    Patsy Hebert
    Shane Hebert
    15L

Best wishes

Our thoughts and prayers go out to all involved. We will put them on the prayer list at church tomorrow.

Waterson Family

sigpic
    SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM

Comment

Thank you. We do appreciate you putting Bill on your prayer list at church. We are very thankful for that. I don't know if you know Bill, but he is a great person. When we walked into his hospital room, he lit up. He is wanting to hold a conversation, but it is hard for him to say what he wants to say. He's thinking right, it's just hard for him to communicate the way he wants to. We are going to get him to Jessup though. He will enjoy that. Again, thanks for the prayers.
      Shane Hebert
      15L

Comment

I'm so awfully sorry to hear about Bill. He is one great guy and a stalwart in our sport. I sure hope he pulls through this one. These things scare me as we are about the same age. I know Dave Tuttle will get him squared away and keep him that way. All my best! Jack

Comment

Bill

Shane
          I’m very sorry to hear about Bill. Please wish him a speedy recovery for Bruce and myself.
          When Tut and Bill were here in Del Rio last year he look good and said he was feeling great. This is a real surprise. Can you give the hospital and room number he is at??

Stan Henderson

Comment

Stan,

Tut called Burt a couple of days ago to tell him about Bill. I think that he gave Burt all that information. You may want to give Burt a call if you can't get in touch with Tut. (I'm at work right now and don't have any of info here.)

David

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Just wanted to give an update on Bill. He is still struggling with his speech, but he called Tut anyway. He is moving around on his own. Everyday is an improvement. Keep the prayers rolling!!
              Shane Hebert
              15L

Comment

hope you get to feeling better your thoughts will be in our prayers the cook family

Comment

Thanks for the update

Originally posted by Shebert View Post
                  Just wanted to give an update on Bill. He is moving around on his own. Everyday is an improvement.
                  That's very good news!

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Bill is improving everyday. He is moving around and eating well. He is still having a bit of trouble communicating though. Thanks for all of the prayers and well wishes, it looks like it is working!!
                    Shane Hebert
                    15L

Comment

Great News

Strokes are scary. Tell Bill we said hey, and expect to see him at the races. Sounds like he will recover from this as he is determined.

God Speed Bill.
                      Dave Mason
                      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Shane,
                        Tell Bill B that we in Illinois are pulling for him. Hope to hear more good news about him. I'm sure Tut will help him along.
                        Mardell/Steve

Comment

Shane,
                          I was caught off guard to hear the news about Bill, I know he's a fighter and I will to pray for his continued strength to over come his latest Challenges. Please give him my best and keep us informed as much as possible of his successes.

Dan Parker
                          Last edited by Dparker; 01-08-2008, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X