No announcement yet.

Stock Winter Nationals LIVE on the web!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock Winter Nationals LIVE on the web!

See this link below for more information:

Special thanks to Pat Gleason, Kyle Bahl, Howie Nichols and the SORC for making this happen!

https://social.apba.org/discussion/4...keland-florida

http://www.stockoutboard.com/

bump to the top

Comment

Christine I hope you have your camera with you cause I sure miss all those great pit shots you used to get.
      Latter Race Team 20SSH/CSH/OSY400 /AXSH
      The eh TEAM
      "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

Comment

???????????

When is the streaming to start????? I talked to Gary Pond and he said ambulance running late. Racing to start around 2pm??

Weather is hot and muggy.........flat water and temps in the high 80's

Let's go!

Comment

Rain , sleet and 36 degrees here in Mich . Sitting at my desk just waiting for the show to begin ..........there is a god.

Sam,

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dagostino View Post
            When is the streaming to start????? I talked to Gary Pond and he said ambulance running late. Racing to start around 2pm??

Weather is hot and muggy.........flat water and temps in the high 80's

Let's go!
            Matt,

Watch this while you wait :-) Sean and Marc Johnson were going to check in with me from the Pro race so I hope to have some info from the USTS side by sunset.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auPC2vUpZHw
            HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

I don't care if they are not racing. Show us the pits or something. This is killing me.
              "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

???????

Originally posted by Big Don View Post
                I don't care if they are not racing. Show us the pits or something. This is killing me.
                Just talked to Howie.........he says it should be working?? First elim in CSH:

Pavlick
                Pater
                Nydahl

Comment

paging Howie

Matt...

have Howie call me tonight. He has my number.

R-19
                  www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

The lag is so bad it wont stream; what can be done to improve this?

add- Not just this one but every other one I have looked at is the same. Is it our equpiment, ustream or network connection?
                    Last edited by ricochet112; 03-30-2012, 11:35 AM. Reason: add

Comment

Pat

Originally posted by sponsonhead View Post
                      Matt...

have Howie call me tonight. He has my number.

R-19
                      Howie put the phone in the truck for now...........call him later at 321-626-0666

I just asked Gary Pond to at least see if Glossner could announce close to the camera so all the static and engine noise might be eliminated.

Second heat of CSH Elim 2 was Ryan Runne 1st

Heat two of Elim one was Pater, Pavlick. Pater went around Mikey and left him.

ASH up soon. 8 boats including Dave Bennett and Abby Pond

Comment

Any or all of the above

Ricochet,

The lag can be a number of issues....and not just the equipment; it can also be the quality of your own internet connections, and the number of "skips" it takes to pull the signal to your computer from Florida.

I'm hearing that Virgin Mobile is spotty in FLA. If that's the case, then if someone at the race site has a Verizon Hub they are willing to loan the race committee, you MIGHT see better results, but there's no guarantee.

As I try to explain to people, this is Emerging technology. Sometimes it works like a dream, and sometimes it's a nightmare...and the frustrating thing about it is that usually the guy running the camera and computer have zero control over the quality. You just point it out there and pray a little....

R-19
                        Last edited by sponsonhead; 03-30-2012, 11:59 AM.
                        www.gleasonracing.com

Comment

Link

Dan Lawrences link seems to work better:

www.scoop.it/t/hydroracer-tv-live

Comment

Originally posted by sponsonhead View Post
                            Ricochet,

The lag can be a number of issues....and not just the equipment; it can also be the quality of your own internet connections, and the number of "skips" it takes to pull the signal to your computer from Florida.

I'm hearing that Virgin Mobile is spotty in FLA. If that's the case, then if someone at the race site has a Verizon Hub they are willing to loan the race committee, you MIGHT see better results, but there's no guarantee.

As I try to explain to people, this is Emerging technology. Sometimes it works like a dream, and sometimes it's a nightmare...and the frustrating thing about it is that usually the guy running the camera and computer have zero control over the quality. You just point it out there and pray a little....

R-19
                            Pat you guys are welcome to try the HydroRacerTV Livestream account if you think it might make a difference.

http://www.livestream.com/hydroracerlive

Shoot me a PM here for the username and password if you think its worth a try. There might be a diffrence between the two platforms.
                            HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

White Courtesy Telephone

Dan...PM sent.

R-19
                              www.gleasonracing.com

Comment

Working...
                              X