Almost Live from Rainbow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great weekend, it was a beautiful place. Thanks for hosting
    Loved Luce's fried chicken dinner and clams in the pits and hanging out with great people all weekend.
    Great driving to everyone!!

Comment

Thanks Becky. Congrats to all !!!

Comment

Congrats Larry Stenander 2nd in 250/AMR!!!!!!!!...........That 22 OMC is coming around?!!!!!
        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Do we know if there were any pictures? I will post mine soon...not a great lens but the people in them made the pics awesome

Comment

Thanks to the Carters and the whole race committee! !!!

This Nationals was a trip worth the taking. Great weather, nice people and gorgeous scenery .

Thanks from Team Scheffler 61-W

Comment

Lost shoes

Becky was so excited and after helping all the J drivers with their propellers she left her Brown steel toe boots and kevlar socks under the picnic table near inspection. If anyone has seen them please let me know so we can arrange getting them back.

You don't know what it does for a girl to lose a pair of shoes

Thanks to Jeff Carter, the Race Committee, Volunteers, and of course all the drivers for making the event and pulling it all off.
              444-B now 4-F
              Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Rainbow City

We had a wonderful time, and hat's off to Jeff Carter and his crew.A great job by Howie as the announcer, best I have ever heard and could even hear him clear as a bell in the 4 hr patrol boat duty. Howie you have found your calling, hell with that Mod class.Val, I have a video of you blowing over in spectacular form I might say.I will figure out a way to get it to you or your dad.

Thanks
                Herb

Comment

Hey Herb!
                  That would be awesome if you could get it over to him. Do you have his email? If not I can give you mine or you can just post it on here. Either way that would be a great video I would love to see it.

Thanks again to everyone who put on that race it was a great time and I had a lot of fun!

Comment

Hell No....

Originally posted by LANPHEAR View Post
                    We had a wonderful time, Val, I have a video of you blowing over in spectacular form I might say.I will figure out a way to get it to you or your dad.
                    ThanksHerb
                    Herb
                    That's ok...........not sure i want to that one on tape!

Nice seeing you guys last weekend!!

Matt

Comment

Herb you can send it to me then =)

Comment

Lost Sunglasses

Light brown case with woven textured finish, glasses inside in a multicolored tropical print bag, Maui Jim's. Gift from someone special. Please let me know if you found them.

Add my applause for Jeff Carter and his lovely wife, who sold T Shirts, tickets, manned the gate for the hot pits (which very nicely included the whole pits) and served food at the banquet. Way to go Sandy.

The officials did a great job and I agree that Howie has a voice to be heard. The pits were some of the nicest we've seen, the area quite lovely. We had fun. Thanks for having us.

Carla Hansen

Comment

Working...
                        X