• Show
Clear All

Jeff how can i get in touch with you about this race

Comment

Phone 256-339-8037
      e mail jeffcarter34f@yahoo.com

Comment

Sanction

What every one has been waiting to here. Sanction has been Approved!!

Jeff Carter
        34-F

Comment

sanction

APBA Race Circular
          Regatta:2012 Modified Outboard Nationals. Event Date: 8/10/2012 – 8/12/2012Conducting Club:ALABAMA POWERBOAT ASSOCIATION #97
          Test Date: 8/9/2012 Region: 14 Sanction ID: 12126 Approved Place:Rainbow City, AL H. Neely Henry, Received Date:6/27/2012 Approved Date:7/5/2012
          Directions:I-59 to exit 181, merge on Hwy 77 South. Then take Hwy 411 South & then follow boat race signs.
          Accommodations:Hampton Inn
          256-546-2377
          Rate is $79 per night

Course:Mod Stock and J Classes - 3 laps of an approx 1 mile course. NOT approved for records

Start Type:Clock
          Classes: N.A. Championships: JR, JH, AXR, AXH

National Championships: MOD Friday, August 10, 2012 05000 MODIFIED OUTBOARD, 06000 STOCK OUTBOARD. 11000 J CLASSES
          Saturday, August 11, 2012, 05000 MODIFIED OUTBOARD, 06000 STOCK OUTBOARD, 11000 J CLASSES
          Sunday, August 12, 201205000 MODIFIED OUTBOARD06000 STOCK OUTBOARD11000 J CLASSES
          Prizes:Trophies 1st thru 3rd place for Mods and J Classes.
          Aug 10th - 7 am to 8 am
          Must register and sign waiver before testing.
          Driver Meeting:9 am Friday and Saturday
          Entry Fees:$50 per class
          Send Entries To:
          Officials:
          Race Director (7958) STEVE DUNN, 1237 W COX FERRY RD, CONWAY, SC
          Referee (113) HOWIE NICHOLS, 4945 MAYFLOWER ST, COCOA, FL
          Assistant Referee (70493) J DAVID AUGUSTINE JR, 36 JOHNSON RD, PASADENA, MD
          Inspector (7282) JEFF WILLIAMS, 2342 LINCOLN WAY, FORD CITY, PA
          Scorer (11726) DONNA ROSKOWSKI, 10100 N JEFFERY DR, MOORESVILLE, IN
          Risk Manager (70149) BOB DUNLAP, 918 WILMINGTON ISLAND RD, SAVANNAH, GA
          Notes:Camping allowed $10 per night must be self contained and no camp fires.
          There will be a Taste of the Regions contest, there will be judges and the winner will receive $100. This will take place on the Island Friday or Saturday night. TBA
          This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA

All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.

Comment

That's fifty dollars a classlllllll We need to look at the insurance situation...We just do not have suits..... man We need to pull a few more teeth..

Comment

Doc I understand and I agree with you. Something needs to be done. But unfortunately the total cost of doing this race will be close to $14,000 dollars. Everything is way to expensive today.

Jeff Carter
              34-F

Comment

Just a Teaser

Such a Beautiful Place!
                Attached Files

Comment

Trailer

Can I drop off my trailer the weekend before, probably Saturday if possible. Thanks in advance.
                  82F
                  Mark O'Brien

Comment

Working...
                  X