Trailers Traveling to WA for WinterNationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailers Traveling to WA for WinterNationals

Anyone from the Midwest traveling out to WA for the Winter Nationals?
    We are looking to get a few boats out west.

- Mike

Mike/Donny, are you coming?

Originally posted by pav225 View Post
    Anyone from the Midwest traveling out to WA for the Winter Nationals?
    We are looking to get a few boats out west.

- Mike
    Kind of watching this and wondering if anyone is going to make the trip to the northwest for Winter Nationals???

As a side note, I know some of us have room to park trailers for a week if you want to race at Lawrence Lake (1 1/4 mi records race) the following weekend...outboard classes at Inboard Lawrence will be announced in the next day or two.

Jim

Comment

Parking

I also have quite a bit of space available for trailers close to Seattle if anybody wants to come up north and enjoy Seattle for the week between races. David.

Comment

Just throwing it out

Not that this is the forum to test, but is anyone (or know of anyone) from the mid-west or east coast planning on attending Winter Nationals at Eatonville, WA on April 2-3rd?

I know our people are already trying to plan out (and communicate) a race schedule.

Thanks
        Jim

Comment

Here this, here this!

I'm headed from the Seattle Area the week of March 7th and headed East to the Chicago area for the weekend of the 12/13. If anybody needs a boat / motor transported, I will gladly accept some form of sponsorship / gas money!

Thanks, John.
          jp@johnpeeters.com
          http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Working...
          X