Wakefield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wakefield

Thanks to Davey Hemp for fulfilling all my "needy" list items. Your did a heck of a job and deserve an "atta-boy". Also thanks to all those who were the go-to people to get stuff done. You done good.

Here are a few photos from the pits.
    Attached Files
    Jeff
    5-P

We need to see more photos of Cooper!!!!!!

Comment

Wakefield

I also want to give my kudos to the race committee...when the storm came thru Tuesday morning I did not think there was anyway they would get things done in time...but you did. Congrats all around. (aside from the finals banquet where people were passing out due to the heat)

Comment

A few more pictures

Here are some more pictures from the pits.
        Attached Files
        Jeff
        5-P

Comment

Out of the past.........

The Mark 20H conversion roared again. Thanks, drivers, you provided a few of us with a "gee, how long ago was that" moment.
          Attached Files

Comment

Wakefeild

Good to see some old faces at Wakefeild, Poopers, Nuch (body like mine only 7 inches shorter), Ed Mc Courtie (still skinny), Mark and son explaining landing techniques (still looking astute Mark), Copper looking old! Love ya all!
            The Goose
            Last edited by goose; 08-10-2011, 06:12 PM. Reason: Wromg spelling

Comment

Thanks fer the pics JEFF!!!!....Very cool to see the 20H action.....I'm "chomp'n at da bit" ta git back to A-MOD and B-Classic next year!!!!.....I've got one heck of a strong 20H fer next year!!!!

Nice pic of Dana (Dale Ernhart smile) and Carl!

Classic pic of you and T.J. !!!!!!........LOL!!

Hats off to Kelley and Pat for the "Upstream" coverage....I was off werk and glued to my "puter" all week!

Even ex-spanded my vocabulary......"enine Prattle">>>>(Speel chek!)

Hey, great races.....hope Shannon doing well.

Will look for da DVD....hope it has the 20H stuff?....and upstream audience commentary!

Luv Ya...(Charlie Fry qoute),
              100N/Steve French......Prattle boy!
              Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 08-10-2011, 03:57 PM.
              100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Finally Got Caught Up for Some Photos Posting

Here is a link to some more of the sights, faces, and personalities of Wakefield.

Thanks to the Badger State club and all the folks of the UP for making it a great week!!

http://sorracing.yolasite.com/wakefield-2011.php
                Tom Burwinkle
                11-K
                sorracing.yolasite.com/

Comment

Wakefield

Originally posted by burl11 View Post
                  Here is a link to some more of the sights, faces, and personalities of Wakefield.

Thanks to the Badger State club and all the folks of the UP for making it a great week!!

http://sorracing.yolasite.com/wakefield-2011.php
                  Great picture of Tom Nuccio & Shannon Bowman discussing some important issue. Shannon looked so healthy there. Hard to believe just days later he had heart by-pass surgery.

Comment

Working...
                  X