Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Kimble

CONGRATS my brother !!!

Josh Kimble pulled off the smart drive winning the 850CCMH National Championship yesterday. I knew you could do it my friend !! We will get together and have a few adult beverages soon. Man that makes me happy !!

Could not have happened to a nicer guy !! Well we tolerate you becasue of Erin and Duncan... hehehehe. Kidding of course, you deserve it, GREAT JOB !!!!!!!!!!! I love a target for next season !!! It must have been that purple duck tape on your steering bar that provided the horsepower !!!

Proud of ya buddy.
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Way to Go Josh
    Gresly70M

Comment

Congratulations!! That is awesome.

Comment

Great Job favorite neighbor! Only thing would have been better is if I were there to see it!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!
        Ab

Comment

Great Job Josh! You da man
          Sattler Racing R-15
          350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
          TEAM VRP
          The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

I missed this one. How many FEH's were there?
            www.trora.com

Comment

Way to go Josh!!! That is just awesome!!! Congrats!!!

Comment

Congrats

Hey Bud,
                Fantastic job, as Abi said, wish we were there!!!!!

Thanks for what you did for Bill, he was very happy for what you did.

Ray

Comment

Congrats Josh on your National. Always good to see a hometown boy do well!!!! Dale

Comment

Congrats Josh!! I second everything everyone has said. Couldn't happen to a better guy. Glad I could be there to share it with you!
                    Austin Duggan, 78M

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
                      CONGRATS my brother !!!

Josh Kimble pulled off the smart drive winning the 850CCMH National Championship yesterday. I knew you could do it my friend !! We will get together and have a few adult beverages soon. Man that makes me happy !!

Could not have happened to a nicer guy !! Well we tolerate you becasue of Erin and Duncan... hehehehe. Kidding of course, you deserve it, GREAT JOB !!!!!!!!!!! I love a target for next season !!! It must have been that purple duck tape on your steering bar that provided the horsepower !!!

Proud of ya buddy.
                      Dave, Only thing better would of been you rope'n him and a possible buyer/test pilot(like......ME!!!>test monkey that is) in your rig?........heck my back would't even let me git in it.............whaaaaa

Please say ....."hey"........to Mom and Dad!
                      Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 08-05-2011, 03:45 AM.
                      100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Wat to go

Great Job! I'll have to buy you a beer when I get home. Sound like your motor problems are a thing of the past. Did you get video?

I will try to skype you on your cell this weekend.

Pete

Comment

Thank you

Thanks everybody for the calls and texts. It is a great honor to be a National Champion. Also, a big thank you to Badger State for a well run Nationals event. We had a great time and look forward to going back to Wakefield.

Dave, yes the purple duct tape did help. Besides being a fashion statement it is a good speed secret.

Josh

Comment

Working...
                          X