Taste of the Regions-Wakefield Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mac N jaks

Okay ill still bring the beer for anyone that wants to try any of it another nite. I won't bring to vfw. totally understand about buying theirs.
    www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Oops pats post was suppose to be from me. Haha.
      Kyle Bahl
      20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Wow

Hey, you little Hacker Weasel: How did you do that? Hanging out with the Murdocks again?

R-19
        www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Corn

Originally posted by SPW View Post
          Davey:

The MOD guys from the IOA might be interested in bringing and cooking corn on the cob, as we did at Zanesville. I'll check into it if you are interested.

john sharp
          I was thinking about bringing corn too. It's just coming in here in IL.I'll bring @ 200 ears of corn if you cook it John.

Shep

Comment

Shep:

Thanks for the offer. Will take you up on it. We should share cell phone numbers so we can get together at Wakefield. The corn will need to be shucked and kept cold. I'm staying in a condo and will have a fridge and several guys to help with the "shuckin" party. We will supply the fire and kettle for boiling water. How about an off-line email and we can share cell numbers.

Thanks.....

john

Comment

John-
              You can use the walk in cooler at the VFW. Look at Dels post above to find the contact info.
              DAVEY 18w

Comment

check your pm

Originally posted by SPW View Post
                Shep:

Thanks for the offer. Will take you up on it. We should share cell phone numbers so we can get together at Wakefield. The corn will need to be shucked and kept cold. I'm staying in a condo and will have a fridge and several guys to help with the "shuckin" party. We will supply the fire and kettle for boiling water. How about an off-line email and we can share cell numbers.

Thanks.....

john
                I've pm'ed you

Comment

Dave:
                  Made call about cooler--Wife said we will be bringing 20 plus Lbs of Cole Slaw.

Lars.

Comment

Doc-Bring the Music

So far the menu is shapin' up (just like a few CSR drivers)....

Brats, Salmon, Corn, Cole Slaw, Doc's magic beans...

How about the guys and gals from the Eastern time zone?
                    DAVEY 18w

Comment

Hey, hey,

CSR drivers shaping up! You better be careful who you make fun of , you skinny, sticklike BSR guy

You'll be there some day too. There was a day when drove an A.

See ya way up north.

Tim
                      Tim Weber

Comment

Originally posted by 18W View Post
                        So far the menu is shapin' up (just like a few CSR drivers)....
                        Hey! I resemble that remark.

Comment

Originally posted by 18W View Post
                          How about the guys and gals from the Eastern time zone?
                          We don't eat, only drink!
                          Ryan Runne
                          9-H
                          Wacusee Speedboats
                          ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Ryan i think 4 cases of Rollin Rock might help out.
                            mike ross

Comment

Originally posted by mike ross View Post
                              Ryan i think 4 cases of Rollin Rock might help out.
                              Hey Mikey, That will do me just fine, but what will you drink?
                              Ryan Runne
                              9-H
                              Wacusee Speedboats
                              ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

We would like to bring some blue crabs or shrimp from the SE but there just isn't any way to keep them good that long, (we're leaving Thursday). We will think of something else, maybe boiled peanuts! And don't worry Mike we will bring the Rollin Rock!

Comment

Working...
                                X