Taste of the Regions-Wakefield Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taste of the Regions-Wakefield Style

BSOA is bringing back the brats for the Wed night festivities at the VFW. There will be a silent auction as well. Let's make this the Granddaddy of them all.... So who can we count on to bring what?
    DAVEY 18w

Cooler for Taste O the Regions

The walk in cooler will be available for our use for this party. Call Nancy at 906-224-9045 during normal daytime hours or around 8:00 AM she will be at the VFW bar doing routine maintance.

Comment

NW beer

Is different beer encouraged?! I can get some really good NW micro brews to share for the event....That still counts as a 'taste' right?
      Kyle Bahl
      20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

As long as you can bring a keg to sample

Comment

With the beer, I was thinking about bringing a keg, but after we go through the mountains, all the hot weather of Depue, I don't know how good it would be... And besides Kyle, do you really think a full keg in your possession would last that long?
          http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Salmon

Region ten will be bringing along three or four large Alaskan salmon....hopefully we can use the VFW's bbq?

Comment

maybe to late, I killed a deer two days ago and he is a little smelly, maybe we can bring some calf frys, or pig knulks. We are always lost, to what to bring. We like to bring beans to make the night musical....

Comment

Dave-
                We have to supply our own bbq's. I'm bringing one, but we have a few brats to cook. That being said, I'm sure someone will step up to help out. Anyone, anyone, anyone....
                DAVEY 18w

Comment

Bbq

Thanx Davey.....we will figure something out....If worse comes to worse I can pick up a barbeque in Ironwood.....but if somebody has something they could bring wed afternoon that would be cool. I am bringing around 30lbs of Alaska Salmon...should be really good stuff.

Comment

I can bring up 2 full size old school weber grills if needed. you will have to supply your own charcoal. If any ones will need them for taste of regions let me know. i will only bring them if needed. so lay claim to them soon.
                    53w
                    Darrel

Comment

bbq

Darryl: That would sure be appreciated. We will supply the charcoal and stuff. Thanx man,

Comment

Ok i will put them on the trailer.
                        53w

Comment

bbq

U are first in line for salmon!

Comment

Beer is always a nice idea, but the deal is that we are allowed to have the party at the VFW if we have to buy their beer. They are treating us right and I can live with their request.

Comment

Davey:

The MOD guys from the IOA might be interested in bringing and cooking corn on the cob, as we did at Zanesville. I'll check into it if you are interested.

john sharp

Comment

Working...
                              X