Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wakefield Nationals Website

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wakefield Nationals Website

    Here it is......
    http://www.bsoa.net/apba-nationals---wakefield-mi.html
    DAVEY 18w

  • #2
    On Tuesday August 2nd, FAH is listed in the first and third set. Is this a mistake, or is this for elims?

    Comment


    • #3
      Can we test on Sunday Lake on Sunday Lake on Sunday.
      Ryan Runne
      9-H
      Wacusee Speedboats
      ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

      "Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

      These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

      Comment


      • #4
        Does anybody have any good aerial / satellite photos of the pit area of the lake?
        Raymond


        Have you or your team set up a social network page yet? Do your part to expose and promote the sport when youĺre not racing and create a presence online today.

        Comment


        • #5
          When will the Sanction be approved and posted? SORC Commissioners?? anyone??
          bill b

          Comment


          • #6
            Mike- Elim first, Final second.
            Ryan- No testing on Sunday Lake on Sunday or Saturday, only Monday.
            Raymond- I don't have one.
            Bill-Contact Ed Hearn or the SORC.
            DAVEY 18w

            Comment


            • #7
              Davey, I spoke with Steve Wild and he does not know nor Gloria at APBAHQ said Ed is holding it up for some reason. Getting kinda late less than 3 weeks away.
              bill b

              Comment


              • #8
                Bill- Contact Ed Hearn.
                DAVEY 18w

                Comment


                • #9
                  pic

                  Originally posted by Raymond View Post
                  Does anybody have any good aerial / satellite photos of the pit area of the lake?
                  Raymond,

                  use Google Earth. Pits are on the north side of the lake at the east end, judge's stand is located in front of the pavilion (just SE of beach) on the north side of the lake.
                  Support your local club and local races.

                  Bill Pavlick

                  I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BP125V View Post
                    Raymond,

                    use Google Earth. Pits are on the north side of the lake at the east end, judge's stand is located in front of the pavilion (just SE of beach) on the north side of the lake.
                    The Mod Commission was told by the Wakefield race committee that they are considering moving the judges stand to the other side of the lake. This was to help with evening sun problems when running late heats. Is this going to happen?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This just in...

                      Originally posted by bill boyes View Post
                      When will the Sanction be approved and posted? SORC Commissioners?? anyone??
                      Just got the Wakefield sanction in my e-mail.
                      Michael J. Mackey
                      Lola Boatwerks Factory Foreman
                      Pavlick Race Boats Factory Driver
                      Yamato Aficionado
                      21-V

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 94H View Post
                        The Mod Commission was told by the Wakefield race committee that they are considering moving the judges stand to the other side of the lake. This was to help with evening sun problems when running late heats. Is this going to happen?

                        And the sanction says...

                        "All pitting will be from the judges stand side of the lake."
                        hauenstein outboard team
                        186-W * 28-C * 4-T * C-101

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          With the judges stand on a pontoon boat, we have that option. Not that we will use that option, but it is still an option.
                          DAVEY 18w

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Testing on race days?

                            Any testing during extra time on race days like Moses Lake? This seemed to be a pretty popular deal with the racers.
                            Moby Grape Racing
                            "Fast Boats Driven Hard"



                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Website

                              Great job on the website Dave...really a first class job. The only issue I would have is with testing on a pre-set schedule...at Moses Lake we open testing, with seperate times set aside for the J drivers. It really worked out well, as it is self regulating...if there are to many boats out testing you just wait a few minutes till a few boats come in. We also do the same thing at Lawerence Lake record course...with a set testing schedule somebody always seems to get screwed out of testing time....just my thoughts for what it's worth. What do other people think?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X