2011 Wakefield Schedule- Tenative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Wakefield Schedule- Tenative

Don't get any bundles where they don't belong, but here is what we are thinking... *=Final

Monday...testing
    Tues...
    FAH BMH DMR/ AMH JH FER*/ 25SSR FAH 25MH*/ AMR CMR DSH
    Wed...
    CMH FAR DMR*/ AXR 25SSH DSR*/ JR FEH 20SSH/ ASH BMR*BSH
    Thurs...
    ASR CSH DMH/ CMH*BSR AXH/ AMH* DSH* CMR*/ JR* CSR BSH*
    Fri...
    FAR*25SSH*AXH*/ AMR*BMH*25SSR*/ ASH*FEH*CSH*/AXR* BSR*DMH*/ ASR*CSR*JH*20SSH*

REMEMBER THIS IS TENATIVE AND HAS THE GREAT POTENTIAL TO CHANGE BASED UPON ACTUAL ENTRIES.
    Last edited by 18W; 07-01-2011, 03:56 AM.
    DAVEY 18w

schedule

Dave, We run axh and ash on the same boat, as the schedule reads now we would not have time to chang motors from one class to the other. I"m sure others will have the same problem. Thanks Jim

Comment

Thanks

Thanks, Jim. That is what we are looking for, some help to avoid problems before they are problems. We can swap the AXH final and BMH final.
      DAVEY 18w

Comment

Dave,

I'm running DMH. Laura is running AXH. There the only classes we will be running at Wakefield. Having the elims. for AXH and DMH in the same set creates a problem for us. Can one of the elims. be moved to another set?

Thanks,

Mark

Comment

Mark-
          If we switch AXR and AXH elims I think that will work out. Take a look at it now.
          DAVEY 18w

Comment

Logan

Originally posted by Jim Sweeney View Post
            Dave, We run axh and ash on the same boat, as the schedule reads now we would not have time to chang motors from one class to the other. I"m sure others will have the same problem. Thanks Jim
            So Jim,

Does this mean your J driver has accepted his fate?

BTW - nice seeing you guys this weekend, as always.
            Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Comment

Davey - I know of several drivers running CMH & DSH, as of now they are side by side in the finals, also you have AXR & ASR finals only seperated by a patrol boat change (finals)

Looks like a great start!
              444-B now 4-F
              Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Howie- all we had to do with AX an AS was move them in the flight, done. CMH final has also moved.
                DAVEY 18w

Comment

Dave,

Thank you.

Mark and Laura

Comment

Wakefield

Looks good to us West Coast weasels....where is inspection going to be this year? David

Comment

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
                      Looks good to us West Coast weasels....where is inspection going to be this year? David
                      Dave inspection will be on the start/finish line side of the lake (like 2006). Also I've been told/seen on hydroracer that there will be no pitting on the road side (south) of the lake where us west coasters have pitted in the past....

Davey- Schedule looks good!
                      Kyle Bahl
                      20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

wakefield

Thanx

Comment

Siesta Time

I looked at the schedule pretty close and it would sure be nice if you could help out us older racers by having some nap time between about 2 to 3pm.

Comment

Working...
                          X