Wakefield schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wakefield schedule

Do you think it would be possible to get a schedule posted. We already know the classes and days. It would a great help in planning for those of us who travel a long distance and pack everything on one trailer, like we could bring one dolly for 5 boats if we knew they ran on different days.

Packing the trailer already Bob?

Schedule should be out in the next week or so.
    DAVEY 18w

Comment

Davey,

Another question, those of us that will be coming from Depue, how will that be handled concerning registration etc?

I should be finished Saturday and have Sunday as a travel day but you never know with weather.

Also, after traveling with Bob to a race, with all the stuff he runs, he better start packing.

Tim
      Tim Weber

Comment

Tim-
        Registration will be open on Monday untill noon.
        DAVEY 18w

Comment

At one time we read there will be pitt assignments. Is this still happening? Did I miss an important post?

Comment

Pit assignments will happen when you arrive. You do not need not to try to preregister for a pit spot. Do NOT try to pit yourself without being directed by a rep when you arrive, or you WILL be moved! We are trying to keep order in the pits as we lost a bunch of space due to a new kids play area in the center of the park. The schedule will be out tonight or tomorrow morning. I will post that on a seperate thread.
            DAVEY 18w

Comment

Thanks Davey. I have been to the pitts on my way to Minnesota in early May. The kids park is beautiful but it does takes up a lot of room.

Comment

Working...
              X