No announcement yet.

anybody need a hotel room in Oroville?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody need a hotel room in Oroville?

we have this suite booked and will cancel tomorrow unless a racer needs it. It's at the Holiday Inn (host hotel for the races).

Jimi O. (305-R)

Description:

Rate Type: AMERICAN POWER BOAT ($102 per night)
    Rate Description: MUST CANCEL 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE
    Room Type: 1 KING BED SUITE WC ACCESS NONSMOKING - 2 PERSON(S) MAX PER ROOM
    YOU CAN SURF THE FREE HIGH SPEED INTERNET ACCESS AND WATCH IN ROOM MOVIES ON THE 32 INCH TV WHILE YOU RELAX ON EITHER THE SLEEPER SOFA AND TRIPLE SHEETED KING BED ADDITIONALLY THIS SUITE FEATURES MICROWAVE AND A REFRIGERATOR FOR YOUR ADDED COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE.

In need of room

If the room is still available, I am in need of one. Give my brother Brian a call (847) 337-2912
    Thanks, John Palmquist

Comment

Originally posted by Racers Edge View Post
      If the room is still available, I am in need of one. Give my brother Brian a call (847) 337-2912
      Thanks, John Palmquist
      talked to your bro & you guys are good to go. should be much more comfy than the pit parking lot...

Jimi O. (305-R)

Comment

John, Call the hotel and ask for Dean or Shelly to insure that you get the Discount rate 530-534-5566
        also please register. There many other hotels and motels in town. Comfort inn is nice.
        bill b

Comment

You took are room we stayed in a Divs.....The best suite I have been in so far! We tried getting that room 302 again but when we called they said it was booked

Comment

Working...
          X