question on trailer parking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question on trailer parking

Bill, do you know how soon we will be able to park the trailers in the pits? Or is there somewhere in town that we could park the trailer on Friday?
    "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

The pits will open 8am Sunday.
    There is a large dirt open area in front of the Holiday Inn Express on Oro dam blvd (hwy162) the the Manager of the Hotel says it is OK to park there.
    bill b

Comment

haaa bil i prob missed it,,, but for those of us pitching tents,,, where will we be able to do that for a couple nites??? thanks cheyney

Comment

No tenting in the pits nor compound. Tenting at the launch ramp where the RV'S is permitted. However, The summer heat is now in the central valley from Bakersfield to Redding. Don't know why someone would want to tent in the dirt, No shower facilities and 100 degree days.
        There is a very nice RV park just outside of town about 3 miles from the Race site right on the feather river that have tent sites. Lots of shade, Grass, clean bathroom/ shower facilities. River Reflections RV park 530-533-1995
        Some are staying there in their RV's maybe you can buddy up and pitch your tent behind their RV. BTW King Salmon season will be open on the Feather.The fish hatchery in is the town of Oroville.
        bill b

Comment

Parking

Bill,
          Are we doing assigned parking or first come first serve sunday morning?

Comment

The Circular notes state All"trailers will be parked at the direction of the pit boss"

For some reason the bottom of some race circulars which have the notes do not print out.
            bill b

Comment

Working...
            X