Oroville Nationals 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oroville Nationals 2010

For those who are planing on attending we have a race fuel supplier that may be able to have Race fuel for sale at the event. As many of you know Calif has not had Legal pump Gas for over 20 years. So either bring your own fuel or buy from our supplier. Just need to know if there is enough interest in having the supplier at the race site.
    Let me know.
    bill b

Bill,
    any chance of a schedule or something close?

I'm not planning on being there all days but want to be there for Kyle's heats and need to figure out flights in and out.

Thanks

Carl
    Last edited by mrlou40; 06-28-2010, 05:42 PM. Reason: because

Comment

I second that, looks like im going to have to fly in last minute to suffice work. A schedule would be killer

Comment

I am working on the Sanction right now and is a few days late. Still recovering from the Divisionals. Man I am getting too old for this.
        I will have it posted by next week, However, it will not be on the Race circular. Will be posted on the Region web site and here on HR.
        45ss and FEH will run on Saturday for sure.
        We will have elims to deal with. I do not except many in Mods. if I had a expected boat count that would help with a schedule. Monday is testing and will start racing Tuesday. I wish I had a Crystal Ball on boat/class count. I do not so I will make a best guess. I believe will have elims in 20ss, CSH,CSR ASH AXH full fields in others. Can anyone add to this?
        bill b

Comment

Mod Elims

Traditional I would guess you might have elims in
          CMH (500CCMH)
          DMR (750CCMR)
          DMH (750CCMH)
          FEH (850CCMH)

That is just a guess, given a lot of these are on the West Coast, you might see elims.

If you put FAH before ASH you might get some entries into FAH, as a lot of the ASH guys could test more for their heats.

By no means is this set in stone, just offering you my opinion, and if Darren wants to hollar at me about it, so be it.
          Dave Mason
          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Thanks, Good info.
            bill b

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
              If you put FAH before ASH you might get some entries into FAH, as a lot of the ASH guys could test more for their heats.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
                Traditional I would guess you might have elims in
                CMH (500CCMH)
                DMR (750CCMR)
                DMH (750CCMH)
                FEH (850CCMH)

That is just a guess, given a lot of these are on the West Coast, you might see elims.

By no means is this set in stone, just offering you my opinion, and if Darren wants to hollar at me about it, so be it.
                good chance in CMH, slight chance in DMH, but DMR and FEH ...........doubt it (from the turn out at the Divs), UNLESS 8 or more (from each class) are coming from the East Coast..........also, scheduling CMH before CSH also has the possibility of more entrys, since it would give some CSH guys "live testing".........DSH will also be "on the bubble" for elims also.....

but, I am "in" for:

CSH
                CSR
                CMR
                CMH
                DSH
                FEH

I'm betting there will be a lot of "step ups" in the MOD classes.......

..........is that hollaring??????????
                Last edited by mercguy; 08-01-2010, 12:50 PM.
                Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Daren;

Might be another CMH at Oroville !

John Biagio

Comment

ASR- will probably get a full feild if not elims.
                    JH- will probably have elims. Region 10 should be well represented here again. JR- iffy on elims.
                    AXR- will probably have a full feild if not elims.
                    Kyle Bahl
                    20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Working...
                    X