Hot Rods in Oroville...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Rods in Oroville...

Just curious to see if there are any amh/amr's or bsh/bsr's planning on attending nationals... right now we plan on bringing one bsh and one amh, if there arent going to be any others, itd be nice to know early.

Andrew I'm planning on being there.

Comment

Need to know if any of you BSH and AMH are looking at going to the NATS.
      If not we are looking at taking some other classes on our trailer.
      So, are you goinig or not; T.Sidor, G.Stillwell, M.Dagostino, D.Wellings, T. Sutherland,
      J.Carter, Chuck Z., Warts, Przybyla, E.Desiato and then there Fast Eddie Hearn also.
      Last edited by mark tate; 06-17-2010, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Amr?

There is a chance that I may have a KG4 to put on my runabout. Keep me posted, if you guys are coming I could make the effort to shoehorn it onto my boat. I wouldn't be very fast, but wouldn't mind taking the ride to help with #'s.
        Dan Wilde
        58-C

"Don't let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart." Chuck D

Comment

Mark

I'm registered for BSH and AMH

Doug (41 M)
          Last edited by DOUGWELLINGS; 07-28-2010, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Hearn's have plenty of Hot Rods and Drivers (Ed and Richard), but no Hydro boats. I'd be happy to drive a BSH if a boat shows up (with a good prop). I only want the fast stuff... "If you ain't first, your last" -- Ricky Bobby

BTW, we might need the reciprocation for BSR... Andrew would have more fun in the BSR than BSH anyways...

Comment

No Show for me!

Originally posted by mark tate View Post
              Need to know if any of you BSH and AMH are looking at going to the NATS.
              If not we are looking at taking some other classes on our trailer.
              So, are you goinig or not; T.Sidor, G.Stillwell, M.Dagostino, D.Wellings, T. Sutherland,
              J.Carter, Chuck Z., Warts, Przybyla, E.Desiato and then there Fast Eddie Hearn also.
              Mark, Not making it this season! Good Luck Guys!
              Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Hot Rods

No Team Stillwill this year.......George and the Captain will be sitting this one out.

Comment

Working...
                X