Stock Winter Nationals....LEGAL FUEL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock Winter Nationals....LEGAL FUEL!

FYI.........Those of you looking for legal 'CLEAN' pump gas on the way to Ocoee here is your answer! No alcohol or ethanol!! $2.57 per gallon.

Traveling the Route 95 South Interstate i use a gas station in Florence, SC located right off Exit 157 in the great state of South Carolina. The owners are racing enthusiasts and run Sprint Cars and are Anti- O'Bama and his fuel regulations!!

They are right off Exit 157 (East) in SC accross from the Waffle House. Here are the particulars:

Sundo/Jacksons Service station(24 hour pumping)
    3763 West Palmetto St
    Florence, SC. 29501 Phone:843-667-9914.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Matt Dagostino; 03-05-2010, 11:39 AM.

Originally posted by Matt Dagostino View Post
    They are right off Exit 157 (East) in SC accross from the Waffle House. Here are the particulars:

3763 West Palmetto St
    Florence, SC. 29501 Phone:843-667-9917.

Good luck.
    Seriously? Across from the Waffle House? That could be any exit in South Carolina!

Comment

After reading the minutes from the National meting, I saw nothing on fuel; was fuel even brought up at the National meeting?

I don't want this to get political...blended fuels were introduced during the last administration....ethonal blended fuels are one step forward and 2 steps backwards....

Originally posted by Matt Dagostino View Post
      FYI.........Those of you looking for legal 'CLEAN' pump gas on the way to Ocoee here is your answer! No alcohol or ethanol!! $2.57 per gallon.

Traveling the Route 95 South Interstate i use a gas station in Florence, SC located right off Exit 157 in the great state of South Carolina. The owners are racing enthusiasts and run Sprint Cars and are Anti- O'Bama and his fuel regulations!!

3763 West Palmetto St
      Florence, SC. 29501 Phone:843-667-9917.

Good luck.
      Last edited by ricochet112; 03-04-2010, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Waffles............

Originally posted by 22W View Post
        Seriously? Across from the Waffle House? That could be any exit in South Carolina!
        Ryan
        Just think, you can kill two birds with one stone!! Food and fuel for one low price!

Enjoy!

Comment

one stop

And the food will give you gas!!

Comment

(and are Anti- O'Bama and his fuel regulations!!)

Ethonal fuel has been around a lot longer than Obama has been President.

BTW Its Obama not O'Bama, WHERE YOU FROM, Dublin, lad? LOL

Comment

Bump...........

Last chance gas!

Comment

Ethyl...where ardt thou?

Originally posted by ricochet112 View Post
                After reading the minutes from the National meting, I saw nothing on fuel; was fuel even brought up at the National meeting?....
                Having just checked the OH FISH ALL APBA-Racing website.... the only minutes yet to be posted are from Stocks. And, as a matter of fact, I did bring up the subject of 'fuel testing' at this years meeting....but it was DOA (dead on arrival). My put was that we have, in our rulebook, wherever that sucker is, virtually two pages devoted to fuel testing. With much of the mumbo-jumbo being duplicated in the inspection manual.

Try reading it when you're not hung over. Digest it thoroughly. Then set up your 'science lab' at the next divisionals and see how things go.

The way I see it, the only 'safe' fuels are race gas, avgas, or the gas pumps that have been tested near the race site.

Comment

Working...
                X