Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In case you wondered...

Originally posted by 17W View Post
    Have Mikey build you one identical to his! It **** sure works!
    This might explain why Dr Dan elected not to go the route you suggested....

R-19
    www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

The Z is off the market - thanks for the mention Howie, but I think we'll keep this dark horse

But if someone is looking for a fast SST60 Pittman Hull rigged with radio's, extra parts and trailer get in contact soon, lots of interest and won't last long.

Comment

Give it a good rub tonight!!!!

Comment

Dan. You guys need a "hydrobout". It's like speed racers GRX. So fast that nobody can handle it....

Jimi O. (305-R)

Comment

"If you really want to go down that road I'll go home and look at my region 10 CSH points trophy. "

Who's name was on it last?? Yeah, thought so. And 20ss? Mmmhmm. I placed third this year with the Yellow Rev in OSY400. Finished behind an Arltralite and in front of B&H's. Should have finished second but I dumped. Sh*t happens.

Dan, since people still doubt the boat, why don't we just run it all year until we sell it? AND prove it once again. Plus it looks cool
            28-R

Comment

Wow man

Originally posted by jpro60
              Just my $.02 worth, but it seems to me like anybody willing to trade a boat of that "pedigree" for a revolution would be getting the short end of the stick.
              As a guy that has been known to put my foot in my mounth up to the knee on a regular basis this even shocks me. Mikey son, it's none of your business, and NO we don't want to go down that road, now get back in the shop.
              Moby Grape Racing
              "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

OK - I think we've had enough fun here (at Mikey's expense). I'm sure Mike just spoke (typed) before he thought. I hope this was all in good sport. We actually do all get along well here in region 10. So........ back to topic. Dan has a good CSH and he's looking for a possible trade on a good CSR.
                Sean Byrne

Comment

Apology

To all, I let boredom, a long winter, and maybe even a little bit of concern get the best of me. I made a bad decision, and put my nose in business that was not my concern. For this I apologize.
                  In fact, upon further reflection, I wish you luck in your endeavor.
                  There should be a lot of new wood in Region 10 this coming year. In my opinion anyone who can beat me in CSR will have legitimate finals-at-nationals speed. So more boats, and more competition can only be good for region 10.

Mike "how long till Lawrence?" Perman

P.S. on the plus side, lots of front page time without having to do this
                  Last edited by jpro60; 02-11-2010, 01:49 AM. Reason: Spell check

Comment

Nothing hurt Mike. No big deal. Lookin forward to Lawrence myself - I think I heard it will be in April sometime, but not sure. Hopefully, might get a few props wet this weekend. It might be the last time I get the Kamikaze wet should someone else take it off our hands to make room for a CSR.
                    Sean Byrne

Comment

Originally posted by seanp3 View Post
                      Nothing hurt Mike. No big deal. Lookin forward to Lawrence myself - I think I heard it will be in April sometime, but not sure. Hopefully, might get a few props wet this weekend. It might be the last time I get the Kamikaze wet should someone else take it off our hands to make room for a CSR.
                      Sean, Lawerence is april 10-11. So Get your stuff in order! lol
                      Kyle Bahl
                      20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Originally posted by Trihedral_1 View Post
                        Dan. You guys need a "hydrobout". It's like speed racers GRX. So fast that nobody can handle it....

Jimi O. (305-R)
                        Thanks Jimi .... GRX "hydrobout" it is ! New hydrobout props just arrived ... maybe this year we'll have find a runabout partner up to get them in the water.

Thanks Mike, all is good in the Byrne camp .... family growing by a son June 1 .... so my race weekends will be spread thin
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by drbyrne55; 02-11-2010, 10:53 AM.
                        BOPP

Comment

Wow, congrats on the new kid Dan. How many years till you're a J dad anyway?

Comment

This thread was much more entertaining when you guys were talking smack...

But I guess I'm happy you guys kissed and made up.

Comment

Originally posted by D_Allen_III View Post
                              This thread was much more entertaining when you guys were talking smack...

But I guess I'm happy you guys kissed and made up.

What do you expect? We live in the North West. We are a bunch of tree hugging hippies. Don't you remember we sang kum ba ya Saturday night at Lawrence? Oh yea, we eat granola too. Love and peace, man...
                              http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Originally posted by guedo499 View Post
                                What do you expect? We live in the North West. We are a bunch of tree hugging hippies. Don't you remember we sang kum ba ya Saturday night at Lawrence? Oh yea, we eat granola too. Love and peace, man...
                                Not to mention our bucolic penchant for self-deprecating humor......

R-19
                                Last edited by sponsonhead; 02-11-2010, 12:30 PM.
                                www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Working...
                                X