mod winter nats...beer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mod winter nats...beer?

We're on our way down to Alabama, Brinkmans all worried that we'll be in a "dry" county. So I guess my question is can this Wild guy drink while we're here?

21!!

Originally posted by andrewtate View Post
    We're on our way down to Alabama, Brinkmans all worried that we'll be in a "dry" county. So I guess my question is can this Wild guy drink while we're here?
    Andrew
    Your not old enough to drink yet so not to worry!! There will be plenty of Pepsi there for you to drink..............

Mr Matt

Comment

If they won't let you drink beer and the pepsi is not doing it for you... I have some Monster in the RV .... See you guys down there...

Rick Miller
      34-0

Comment

Beer at Mod Winter Nats

Andrew,
        Tell Brinkman that I would not put on a race in a dry county. Just got home from Greensport Marina and by the way we were drinking BEER! There are already five trailers there. It will definatley be a great time and a great race. Weather forecast is Beautiful for the weekend.

Glad to see you guys coming down for some southern hospitality.

Jeff Carter
        34-F

Comment

Trailer

Hey Jeff, keep an eye on my trailer for me. Had to drop off tonight cuz have to work til Friday. What a great race site!
          82F
          Mark O'Brien

Comment

Awards Banquet

Awards banquet and drivers party will be on the Island Saturday night.
            Oh by the way they will be a keg on hand. Trailer is in good hands.

Jeff

Comment

Rick Millers Fuel

I know what your putting in your fuel now, I didnt know monster was a good fuel additive. I'll have to try it.

Jeff

Comment

Thanks for the info Jeff. Looking forward to a nice warm weekend, we cant get 3 or 4 nice days in a row up in michigan. Rick isnt that stuff bad for your teeth?

Comment

i only do the low-carb montster.......keeps the figure looking good and the no sugar is good for the teeth.......

Comment

Working...
                  X