Pineville weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pineville weather

Anyone notice the weatherboards on Hydroracer front page this week? It has been warmer in Pineville than in Ocoee!
    14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

I haven't noticed.... I have bought plenty of sunscreen and a hat though. I don't know who got sunburned the worst last time - me or Ron Hill. Seems awful strange to get sunburned while your almost freezing to death!

Temp got up to ~ 78° here today (about 150 miles north of Alex). Wind was blowing 20+ mph too.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by David_L6; 02-26-2009, 06:26 PM.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Dam David you got one of those Cat in the Hat Jack Roush hats
      Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Forget the weather.

Hey Ed, think we'll get the sanction online any time soon?

3 weeks out...what's up?

Comment

New Helmit........

Originally posted by G Stillwill View Post
          Hey George, Don't get any ideas to use that hat as a Helmet!
          Last edited by Hydroglobe17J; 02-27-2009, 11:47 AM. Reason: Spelling
          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Earl Im looking for a Orange or Yellow one now maybe I can hang a price tag on it like Minnie Pearl
            Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Earl Im looking for a Orange or Yellow one now maybe I can hang a price tag on it like Minnie Pearl
              75% of this audience is going to say, Minnie who?

Comment

Maybe it'll make me as successful as Jack Roush.

As long as it keeps me from getting sunburned this time...... I spent way too many hours in a pickup boat last time getting cooked from two directions.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

When I first moved to Va we only got one TV station so got to see alot of Minnie Pearl on Hee Haw and the Dukes Of Hazzard thank heaven for Direct TV.

Comment

Working...
                  X