Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grass Lakes 2009 Nationals Video now complete!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grass Lakes 2009 Nationals Video now complete!

The APBA SORC in cooperation with Michigan HydroPlane Racing Association is proud to announce the following scheduled TV viewing of the 2009 APBA Stock Outboard National Championships at Grass Lake, Michigan USA.

Update for the Stock Nationals to be aired on MavTV available on Dish Network, Comcast and Time Warner nationwide.
    Thursday, December 17th: 7pm & 1am Runabouts
    Friday, December 18th: 12:30pm & 5:30pm Hydroplanes
    Thursday, December 24th: 7pm & 1am Hydroplanes
    Friday, December 25th: 12:00pm & 5:00pm Hydroplanes

Featured classes are:
    J Hydro, ASH, 20SSH, CSH, J Runabout, DSR, BSR, CSR

(Remember folks, YOUR SORC is INVESTING in a television show first, then a video for you)

Don’t see your class up there? No worries!
    What ever is not on the FEATURED SHOW DVD will be on the BONUS DVD just like last year!

How do you get a copy of the Video for yourself?

To order go to http://www.stockoutboard.com or http://racing-images.com/mcart/index...sters%2c+Video to order.

Featured Video and BONUS video will be available exclusively from Ann Fitzgerald at Images Unlimited. The Feature video is $26.50 including S&H to US and Canada. The Feature and BONUS will be sold as a set for only $43.00 including S&H to US and Canada (That’s only $16.50 for the BONUS video)

All proceeds help to offset the expense and assure that we can do this again year after year (Please don’t make copies)

“Thank You” Scott REED and the SORC for making this possible.

Thank you RACERS for your patience.

Should you have any questions or comments contact me at Chicagopaul@earthlink.net
    Last edited by chicagopaul; 12-14-2009, 06:23 AM.

Great job to all who help make this happen.

Have your production company make a high quality 4 minute version for YouTube asap. Its great to have this for the purpose of raising funds to do it again but in my opinion this must be seen around the world via YouTube and Facebook to have the full impact and not just in the hands of racers.

FYI

Facebook now has something like 350 million users don’t quote me I might be off a bit.

Facebook Stats

Great job!
    Last edited by HRTV; 12-09-2009, 09:46 AM.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Did not have time to edit for "Teaser." Expect to have it done and posted tonight.
      Thanks for your support!

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by chicagopaul View Post
        The APBA SORC in cooperation with Michigan HydroPlane Racing Association is proud to announce the following scheduled TV viewing of the 2009 APBA Stock Outboard National Championships at Grass Lake, Michigan USA.

The race will be aired on MavTV nationwide on <B>DISH channel 361</B> on Friday December 18th and again on Friday December 25th at 12:30 pm and again at 5:30 pm each day. Remember these are 2 separate 1/2 hour shows. 1 is Runabout the other is Hydros.
        CP:

As always, thank you for your tireless efforts promoting Stock Outboard racing, and for your phenomenal work on this year's championship video.

As a Dish Network subscriber, I was very excited to see the show is being broadcast via my provider. However, in order to view MavTV on channel 361, Dish Network viewers must subscribe to their <B><I>Platinum HD package and have an HDTV</B></I>. I just called Dish Network to confirm this as I do not have this package (nor do I have an HDTV).

Alas, those of us without Platinum HD won't be left out in the cold.... Just sign up to buy the DVD package and watch the big show at your leisure!

Thanks again, Paul!

Michael Mackey
        21-V
        Last edited by thepiranhabros; 12-09-2009, 12:37 PM. Reason: Clarification.
        Michael J. Mackey
        Lola Boatwerks Factory Foreman
        Pavlick Race Boats Factory Driver
        Yamato Aficionado
        21-V

Comment

MavTV on Time Warner cable

MavTV in HD is on channel 1340 on Time Warner Cable (at least in the Columbus, OH area). Time Warner's on screen guide doesn't have programming data for that date yet.

Comment

Yep just confimed that Comcast and Time Warner cable systems will also be carrying the Stock Nationals on MavTV in some areas.

As you confim airing dates in your area I would appreciate your postings.

Thanks again. Direct link to purchase a video is

http://racing-images.com/mcart/index...sters%2c+Video

Comment

Updated Information re: TV dates

Update for the Stock Nationals to be aired on MavTV available on Dish Network, Comcast and Time Warner nationwide.

Featured: J Hydro, ASH, 20SSH, CSH, J Runabout, DSR, BSR, CSR

How do you get a copy of the Video for yourself? (Bounus video includes all classes not on feature)

To order go to http://www.stockoutboard.com or http://racing-images.com/mcart/index...sters%2c+Video to order.

THANKS,

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by chicagopaul View Post

Featured: J Hydro, ASH, 20SSH, CSH, J Runabout, DSR, BSR, CSR

How do you get a copy of the Video for yourself? (Bounus video includes all classes not on feature)

THANKS,

Paul

it is also listed on Verizon HD Ch.598 at 4pm and 9pm on the 17th..........PST
                Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Paul, we have dish but I can't find that channel. Ideas?

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

MavTV

MavTV is a little "Hit or Miss" at this stage of their growth. However, they seem to be adding outlets at a pretty steady pace.

I have contacted MavTV and requested a list of cable and satellite companies that feature MavTV and will post as soon as I get a response.

Paul

Comment

If anyone got to watch the show yesterday or today, let me know what you thought. Schedule is at the top of this thread.

Paul

Comment

Rats!

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
                        it is also listed on Verizon HD Ch.598 at 4pm and 9pm on the 17th..........PST
                        I DVR'd it, but it ended up being APBA Watercross (PWC) races........dang it
                        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Well, that's a drag. Although I am sure it was a good show.

I have E-Mailed the MavTV folks about a where else we might be able to view the show. Still awating a reply.

Comment

I watched part of the bonus DVD this aft. at Gene's place In many ways I think they did a better job this year than last year
                            Thanks Paul

"The Coffee Guy"
                            TEAM CAFFEINE
                            Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
                            " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

If you like the bonus, you'll love the feature when you get a chance to view it.

Yep, I am very pleased .... Dan is working on a Video short which will be posted on Hydroracertv.com very shortly.

Paul
                              Last edited by chicagopaul; 12-20-2009, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X