Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grass Lakes 2009 Nationals Video now complete!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRTV
    replied
    Great job to all who help make this happen.

Have your production company make a high quality 4 minute version for YouTube asap. Its great to have this for the purpose of raising funds to do it again but in my opinion this must be seen around the world via YouTube and Facebook to have the full impact and not just in the hands of racers.

FYI

Facebook now has something like 350 million users don’t quote me I might be off a bit.

Facebook Stats

Great job!
    Last edited by HRTV; 12-09-2009, 09:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• chicagopaul
    started a topic Grass Lakes 2009 Nationals Video now complete!

Grass Lakes 2009 Nationals Video now complete!

The APBA SORC in cooperation with Michigan HydroPlane Racing Association is proud to announce the following scheduled TV viewing of the 2009 APBA Stock Outboard National Championships at Grass Lake, Michigan USA.

Update for the Stock Nationals to be aired on MavTV available on Dish Network, Comcast and Time Warner nationwide.
    Thursday, December 17th: 7pm & 1am Runabouts
    Friday, December 18th: 12:30pm & 5:30pm Hydroplanes
    Thursday, December 24th: 7pm & 1am Hydroplanes
    Friday, December 25th: 12:00pm & 5:00pm Hydroplanes

Featured classes are:
    J Hydro, ASH, 20SSH, CSH, J Runabout, DSR, BSR, CSR

(Remember folks, YOUR SORC is INVESTING in a television show first, then a video for you)

Don’t see your class up there? No worries!
    What ever is not on the FEATURED SHOW DVD will be on the BONUS DVD just like last year!

How do you get a copy of the Video for yourself?

To order go to http://www.stockoutboard.com or http://racing-images.com/mcart/index...sters%2c+Video to order.

Featured Video and BONUS video will be available exclusively from Ann Fitzgerald at Images Unlimited. The Feature video is $26.50 including S&H to US and Canada. The Feature and BONUS will be sold as a set for only $43.00 including S&H to US and Canada (That’s only $16.50 for the BONUS video)

All proceeds help to offset the expense and assure that we can do this again year after year (Please don’t make copies)

“Thank You” Scott REED and the SORC for making this possible.

Thank you RACERS for your patience.

Should you have any questions or comments contact me at Chicagopaul@earthlink.net
    Last edited by chicagopaul; 12-14-2009, 06:23 AM.
Working...
X