Congratulations to all the Champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to all the Champions

Congratulations to all the 2009 Stock Outboard National Champions! I was there all week to witness so of the best racing in the world and enjoyed each and every heat. Watching the finals at the end of the week is intense to say the least. I want to extend special congratulations to my nephew Donny Allen on his sweet victory in 20SSH. The first heat was re-ran which everyone agreed was the best thing to do. Donny then banged two starts and won both heats which is how we all dream of winning a national championship. I want to say thank you to Donny for dedicating the win to his grandpa Don Allen and to his uncle, Dave Kargus who just passed away July 14th.
    Thank you Donny, they were both with you on Saturday.

Uncle T

Ditto!

I was running behind Donny in the second heat in 2nd saying to myself, "Wow, this kid is flying!"

Congrats Champ, I'm coming for you next year!!
    http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Great post Tom. I know it was an emotional moment for 2 great families in inspection. Very well deserved.

Hands down the best racing anywhere in the world. Nowhere else do you have so many heats with 12 boats hitting the 1st turn entrance pin at the same time!

Champions
      JH - Logan Sweeney
      JR - Carter Olson
      AXSH - Aaron Peterson
      AXSR - Dylan Runne
      ASH - James Luce
      ASR - Greg Lyons
      BSH - Andrew Tate
      BSR - Cooper Jess
      CSH - Joe Pater
      CSR - Joe Pater
      DSH - John Peeters
      DSR - Brian Rose
      20ssH - Donny Allen
      25ssH - Joe Zolkoske
      25ssR - Ed Hearn
      Last edited by Brew56; 08-04-2009, 12:51 PM.
      www.trora.com

Comment

Working...
      X