No announcement yet.

Saturday Finals,Pits and Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Tom and Christine - thank you doesn't seem like enough! You guys have done a wonderful job of keeping those of us who couldn't be there in the thick of things. Mike and I really appauld you for your time and efforts in conitnuing to make hydroracer.net a driving force in this sport that we all love so much. THANK YOU! - Teresa

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Pictures 2009 Stock Nationals

I second the thanks for the pictures that Tom and Christine have posted through out the week. Great shots.
      I hope and pray for everyones safe return home.
      Ye Olde Desert Geezer Al

Comment

No thank you

To Tom and Christine - thank you doesn't seem like enough! You guys have done a wonderful job of keeping those of us who couldn't be there in the thick of things. Mike and I really appauld you for your time and efforts in conitnuing to make hydroracer.net a driving force in this sport that we all love so much. THANK YOU! - Teresa

Teresa & Mike - We thank you for taking over the rains of this very important web site that allows us to post about the sport we love. It's very cool that the world gets a chance to see what a great family we have in powerboat racing. We could not share the sport with as many as we do without Hydroracer.net.
        Tom L.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for posting all the photos and updates for
          thoes of us who were unable to be there.
          I needed my boat racing fix.
          Have safe travel home.
          Norm

Comment

Working...
          X