Eliminations Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliminations Wednesday

Wow, what a day, took over 450 pictures today. Made up for the few from yesterday. The event of the day of course you all know was 20 SSH. Many drivers were disqualified in heats before any racing actually started by changing lanes in the chute. I do have final results for all classes posted, but looks like most were already listed. So here are todays pics,,, enjoy
    Attached Files

this is so much fun.....
    Attached Files

Comment

sharing the day with you....
      Attached Files

Comment

rubbing is racing.....
        Attached Files

Comment

what would these guys do if they did not have their boats?????
          Attached Files

Comment

toys, toys and toys.
            Attached Files

Comment

Wish you could be here to see this, so here is the next best thing...
              Attached Files

Comment

Ok just a few more, then off to bed. Racing begins same time tomorrow. The next shot is my nephew Jonathan....who is using his hydroplane as an aeroplane!
                Attached Files

Comment

How is Jesse 15S....and other driver from pics?.....Thought it was one rig at first ....but another look and ............?

Wow! is that 2H....(Barnes 44XS) a sharp rig!

100N
                  Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 07-30-2009, 01:24 AM.
                  100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Jesse's fine. If you look at the one pic, you'll see him standing up in the patrol boat.

Great water this morning for CSH elims. They're on the water with the best weather all week.
                    www.trora.com

Comment

AWESOME pics! Great job!
                      Silas Jordan
                      Windham, Maine
                      CSR 53A (2B till the boat gets redone)
                      Sigma Nu, IN-549

Comment

Great Pics Christine!!!

I know, I know, I'm biased, But I'm still going to say, you do the best job bringing the nationals into my desktop. Give my best to everyone and I'm glad to hear that Jesse is ok. I don't want to trivialize it with a "been there done that." I'll say, "been there done that" with an emphasis on the repair work he's going to have to do. (Skippy did keep me real busy over this last winter)
                        Wish I was there. The drivers party at Brinkman's (Tomtalls pics) looked like a great time. Definitely the kind of event that one would expect at a Nationals. Hats off to MHRA.

Rick Wagner Sr.

Comment

Excellent pictures Christine...

Great pictures - including the one of Jonathan all the way out of the water. I have seen thousands of pictures over the years and I don't believe I ever saw one like that, excellent shot. Thanks for keeping us up on all the Nationals goings-on. Jack is finally learning the computer spurred on by wanting to look at all your pictures on Hydroracer; also Tom's. Sending Jack up tonight...Take care, thanks again. Joan (p.s. thanks also to Tom Lowe for your pictures...)

Comment

Working...
                          X