Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diamondprohydro
    replied
    We are in Des Moines, Iowa on our way. Can't wait to see our friends and of course, the race we would drive across the country year after year to go to. Thanks for all you do!

Leave a comment:

• depuefan
    replied
    There is no doubt that the Village of DePue is very excited for next week. This event means so much to the town. Many families plan to come home for the nationals and spend the week meeting up with old friends and watching some great racing. Many of us have great friendships with many of the racers and of course we cant wait to cheer on our home town boys! See you next week and good luck to all those to going to Constantine this weekend!

Leave a comment:

• PETEG
    replied
    Since I am somewhat familiar with putting on a race, I say kudos to the Men's Club for their 25 years of GREAT programs. See you guys in about 10days

Leave a comment:

• Nilsen Racing
    replied
    Thank you

Thanks Paulie to you, the DePue Men's Club, and everyone else involved for all that you do putting on the PRO Nationals. See you Monday or Tuesday.

Nilsen Racing

Leave a comment:

• bos9
    started a topic PRO Nationals 2009

PRO Nationals 2009

Holy Buckets,
    25 straight years of the Pro Nationals on Beautiful Lake DePue. The Men's Club and the U.S. Title Series working together putting on the best darn Race in the Country. Fuel will be delivered on Tuesday. It is $180.00 a drum plus a $20 deposit. The drivers party is on Wednesday night. The banquet is at the Peru Eagles again. I'm hoping to have a shuttle van to get us from the pits to the banquet and back. Once again we are putting the 5th wheels in between the beer stand and the bathrooms. IF SOMETHING IS IN THE WAY WE WILL MOVE IT..... Park down by the water and put it in a neat order. Talk with me before leaving Constantine Sunday night. If you need anything shipped for that week you can use my address. Call or email me to let me know if you have something coming so we can look for it. 815-447-2090 or bos9@comcast.net
    For people bringing their dogs, please dont walk them in the park or let them run loose. KEEP them in the pits. If you have a four wheeler or scooter dont ride it in the park, if ou need to go down by the clock to get times, ride it on the street where the vendros are parked. They are NOT to be drive up to Casey's or the Giants Den. Speaking of the Den, Angie will be open for her famous breakfast during the week and on the weekend she will have a buffett. Stop in and tell Angie I sent you.
    For people needing a shuttle to DePue or back to the airport, there is a service that runs out of DePue now. It is called Sedan Shuttle Service Owner is Jack Spanos. He can be reached at 815-878-5808. Call him and tell him that Paulie had put his name out.He is a 24/7 service. Reserve a ride before you forget.....
    As always, the towns people are buzzing with racing fever. Spots have already been spray painted in the park. The Men's Club and the Village are looking forward to seeing everyone. Have a safe trip to Constantie and then to the BEST **** RACE COURSE AND RACE TOWN in the Country. See you in a few days....
    Big Pal....

Casey's is also running a few specials. .......
    Pepsi 12 packs 2/$6 ore $4.79 each
    Longhorn $.30 off (ESPECIALLY FOR YOU NIC)
    Doritos 14 oz. All Varieties $3.49 each
    Red Bull 12 oz 2 for $6
    2 lg single topping pizza for $19.99
    2 med single topping pizza for $17.99
    Vitamin Water 32 oz. 2 for $4.00
    Gatorade 32 oz all Varieties 2/$3.50

Please stop in and support them while you are here.
    Attached Files
Working...
X