N.W. Tour Nats 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drbyrne55 View Post
    Hot Wasabi ..... re-joins NW National tour.

A big thanks to JM Kelly for driving the new Hot Wasabi this prior to going to the U-7.

The line up for Byrne Bros Racing

US-1 Blue Devil OSY400 J Peeters

Split Tail CSH K. Lewis
    Kamikaze 20SSH K. Lewis/ OSY400

Hot Wasabi CSH Kyle Bahl/ OSY400

Black Pearl CSH/20SSH/ OSY400 Tyler Echols

Split Tail OSY400/ Mystery driver

I wonder who that "mystery driver" is going to be
    Sean Byrne

Comment

Originally posted by seanp3 View Post
      I wonder who that "mystery driver" is going to be
      Nice! Don't worry, I won't tell you wife!

The Penway trailer made a stop at Silverwood water park today. Tomorrow, bright and early, the journey continues!
      Attached Files
      http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Hey if you were at Silverwood you were about an hour from us! You could of stopped and spent the night Also you would of driven right through the new possible race site. We are always willing to put up fellow racers. Hope you had fun on boulder beach!

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Originally posted by guedo499 View Post

The Penway trailer made a stop at Silverwood water park today. Tomorrow, bright and early, the journey continues!
          I like it! Nice clean boats & truck, with some time to stop off at the waterpark for some family fun.

Such an inspiration I'm flying out Sunday night for Grass Lake!!!

Jimi O. (305-R)

Comment

Really John. You could of let us know and we would of put you up after the slip and slide park.
            Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Drive to drive

Ahh, I'm not driving, I'm at the computer at work!

Jeff, Laurie, Dan and Ryan are driving out east for us. They make it there family vacation, and I get to stay at work and pay for their vacation! It works out good as Daren, Jimi and myself fly in to Chicago and do the Terrible Triangle (Chicago, Grass Lake, Depue and back to Chicago to fly out). They send me pictures of their adventures, I get jealous for a second, and then post them.

I don't know where their next stop is, but I'll find out soon enough!

Comment

I don't know where their next stop is, but I'll find out soon enough!
                They were spotted heading south, and chanting something about the Mexican border???
                Sattler Racing R-15
                350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                TEAM VRP
                The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

We loaded out on Sunday

I didn't get any pics put Peterson Racing, Moby Grape Racing and Anderson Racing are packed up. Rocky, Lisa and Aaron should be hitting the road tomorrow. See y'all Sunday!
                  Moby Grape Racing
                  "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Hola, Mexico!

Mexico? Well I hope not, but I'm not the one driving!

A little later start this morning as Daniel just didn't want to wake up after yesterday's fun in the sun...!!

"Kid, you can sleep in the car, now get moving!" would have been my response!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Gas Money?

I hear that little blonde kids fetch a good price south of the border....

R-19
                      www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Team Technology is Eastbound and Down! My dad headed out this morning with 5 boats loaded on the truck and trailer. He is driving solo to Constantine where I will meet him, then to DePue. Who can ask for more then two weekends of Playing Raceboat?! Zach Malhiot R-13

Comment

Good luck man at Constantine ill see ya at Depue

Comment

East-a-going!

Well, it looks like Mexico may be out of the question, but definitely not Canada, eh! Fries and gravy anyone?

In the background, there's a big "M" on the side of the mountain.

Also, "Joker's Wild" is Jeff 150 boat's name. Trade mark infringement!
                            Attached Files

Comment

If they drove down Highway 200 to Highway 93 to get to Missoula, you guys are in soooooo much trouble for not stopping and saving a night in the Hotel. You went right past us!

Heck we made the drive from Lake Lawrence to Thompson Falls in one day, they are messing around on the way John, you might get there before them.

Teresa

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

I am sitting in Omaha NE waiting for everyone to pass me. Stopped at a Wal-Mart for the night.

Joe

Comment

Working...
                                X