Tab's Birthday at the Mod Nat's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tab's Birthday at the Mod Nat's

I want to thank all who gave Tab such a wonderful birthday. For the last couple of years he has wanted to have his birthday at a race, and his wish was granted this year. He made 6 on Saturday and had a great time. Here is a picture of him with his idol, Rick Miller.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Shebert; 03-11-2008, 08:05 AM.
    Shane Hebert
    15L

Little Buddy

Tab,

Thanks for sharing your birthday with all of us. Your cake was good ! I know that rocket launcher you got as a present must be one of your favorites because I saw it flying all weekend !

See you guys soon, and take care.
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Birthday

Tab
      We really enjoyed having you come to Jesup, especially on your birthday. Glad you brought a great part of the family with you. It was nice to see Grand Dad Freddie and Uncle TY and Dad Shane and the ladies! Thanks for all the help you gave us with the bouys.

Comment

I know my son Bryce really had fun with Tab. On the way home he asked when can I see him again? It's too bad our paths don't cross that much.

Tell Tab that Bryce says hi.

Tim Weber
        Tim Weber

Comment

Tab said to tell y'all "thank you". He had fun with all his gifts. He fell asleep Fri-night with all of his new cars. He had them all around him while he was sleeping. It was cute. Thanks!!
          Tab loves being a part of racing. He loves to help everyone. Sometimes, he likes to help a little too much. I just hope he doesn't bother anyone. Thanks for including him in different duties.
          Tim, please let Bryce know that Tab said to tell him hello. He had lots of fun this weekend. He is also trying to Walk the Dog with his Yo-Yo. It's funny to watch. Maybe next time we see y'all, he'll know how to do it.
          Hope to see everyone in May at the Pineville, LA race!
          Shane Hebert
          15L

Comment

Tab- We had fun celebrating your birthday with you. That was the coolest birthday cake that I have seen. I have girls, so we never get to have checkered flags and cars on birthday cakes!!!!!!! Braxton enjoyed having someone to play Nascar playstation with at the races too. See you at the next race.

Rick Miller

Comment

Rick, Tab said he had so much fun playing the playstation with Braxton. He likes hanging out with y'all. But, I think you know that since we had to drag him away every night in Jesup. Did Braxton see the pictures of him when he almost blew over? I didn't see it when it happened, thank goodness. It looked like a pretty amazing save.
              Shane Hebert
              15L

Comment

Happy Birthday Tab wish i could of been there.Hope to see you in Alex

Tara Cook

Comment

I wish you could have been there to. I can't wait to see you in Alex.
                  Tab Hebert
                  Shane Hebert
                  15L

Comment

Wow Happy Birthday Tab. I Wish I Would Have Know That While We Were There. Had A Great Time.

RICHARD J BIRD
                    TEAM
                    MEANSTREAK/LEFTCOASTRACING
                    THE PROP SHOP RACING TEAM
                    MOST MODS AND SOME STOCKS

"WE ARE ALL HERE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALL THERE"

Comment

Tab said to tell you "Thank You" Rick B. Tab turned 6 on Saturday. He saw your picture, on the Jesup pics, and said "Hey, that's my Buddy!". I thought that was cute. He knows everyone.
                      Shane Hebert
                      15L

Comment

Originally posted by Shebert View Post
                        Tab said to tell you "Thank You" Rick B. Tab turned 6 on Saturday. He saw your picture, on the Jesup pics, and said "Hey, that's my Buddy!". I thought that was cute. He knows everyone.
                        TAB WAS DOWN AT RICKS PIT AL WEEKEND. TAB AND I WAS SITTING AT MY TRUCK DRINKING CAPRI SUNS THE JUICE OF CHAMPS. HE KEEP ASKING WHY MY TRAILER WAS NOT THERE, I THINK HE JUST WONTED TO CLIMB ON IT.LOL

RICHARD J BIRD
                        TEAM

Comment

That sounds about right. He talked about that trailer for the longest. He's so funny. Oh, he loves Rick Miller and Rick's bunch. For two years, he has cheered for Rick Miller. He cheered him on even when he and Shane were running against each other.
                          We're your dogs glad to see you when you got home?
                          Last edited by Shebert; 03-13-2008, 01:21 PM.
                          Shane Hebert
                          15L

Comment

Hey Dave

Dave, Tab wants to you to tell Hunter hello for him. Did Hunter have a nice reunion with Kringle?
                            Shane Hebert
                            15L

Comment

Originally posted by Shebert View Post
                              That sounds about right. He talked about that trailer for the longest. He's so funny. Oh, he loves Rick Miller and Rick's bunch. For two years, he has cheered for Rick Miller. He cheered him on even when he and Shane were running against each other.
                              We're your dogs glad to see you when you got home?
                              BUSTER AND BELLA WERE HAPPY TO ME ,BUT MORE HAPPY TO SEE MAUREEN
                              AKA "MAMABIRD" BUT THEY HAVE NOT LEFT MY SIDE ALL DAY. I HAVE BEEN TRIPPING OVER THEM ALL DAY. BELLA AND I FLEW OUT ON THE COUCH TELL MAMA DRAGGED ME TO BED, AND I MEAN HAD TO DRAG ME.LOL

RICHARD J BIRD
                              TEAM

Comment

Working...
                              X