Looking for FBI Agent Riser for Jesup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for FBI Agent Riser for Jesup

Dave where you, haven't seen your name on roll call for Jesup and it's only one week away. Matt is sure to need you to do a quick background check on some of the local girls there. Speak up if you're not working undercover!!

Bob,

I left a voice mail for David concerning his where abouts and he returned the message. He's going to be out of town on official business next weekend.

Who are we going to get for security now?

Tim
    Tim Weber

Comment

Bob,

I won't be able to make Jesup, due to me being in California at my retirement conference!!!!! Hard to believe it is almost time to hang it up and be retired like Matt. Also, you don't need to do a formal background check on the women Matt goes after, you can just look at them and tell.

D. Riser

Comment

I hear that!!

Comment

Damm your old!! Hope to see you this year . Its been to long.

Comment

Bob,
            We plan on being up there Thursday. There aren't many blocks lefy under the tree and we may need some more rope We'll set up the coarse, Matt can adjust and we'll be good to go.

Bob and Andy

Comment

Philip,

I'm not that old, just been working a long time! It has been a long time, hope you are doing well. I should see you somewhere this year. Take care and tell your dad and brother hello for me.

D. Riser

Comment

Phillip,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Originally posted by driser View Post
                Philip,

I'm not that old, just been working a long time!

D. Riser
                Phillip
                Don't believe him. He supports Hillary! He is a lot older than you think. He just looks like he is only in his late 50's.

I think he is scheduled to interview our boy Roger Clemens this week!!

Go get em Special Agent

Comment

Working...
                X