No announcement yet.

Jim McKean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am also very sorry to hear of this tragic news. I always loved talking to Jim about "test pilot stuff" when He and Sean were setting Kilo records and I remember him telling me how much he loved doing the R&D work to try to find more speed. He will always be greatly missed.

Godspeed Jim McKean.

Chris Johnson
    111-Z

Comment

All VRP and Demmler staff send our condolence to Mckean family.
      Be strong Sean and your family.
      Carlo verona

Comment

The LaRose family sends our condolences to the Mckean family. Many great memories over the years. Sean you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Sad to hear

Sean we are very sad to hear of Jim's passing. Our prayers and condolences go out to your family.

Hall Racing
          Rex, Doug, and Denise

Comment

Sean, We are very sorry to hear about your dad. I know how much he loved Pro Outboard racing. You and your family are in our prayers. Tim and Tom Small

Comment

Sean the Harrison family is very sad to hear of Jim`s passing. Our prayers and condolences go out to your family.

Proprider Racing
              Kay ,Sean and Missy

Comment

Sean we are very sad to hear of Jim`s passing.Our prayers and condolences to you and your family.

Proprider Racing
                Kay,Missy and Sean

Comment

I echo all the sentiments here. Sean and Loraine.......you are both strong willed and know you will deal with this as loving and caring as you can. Your Dad will be missed and we will all be there to help you at Constantine and DePue.

Comment

Sean and family, I am very sorry for the loss of your dad. We will all miss seeing him at the races riding around on his 4 wheeler. I pray that God will comfort you and your family during this hard time. Doug

Comment

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family. God Speed

Comment

Sean and McKean family, we are sorry to hear of the passing of your father. You are in out thoughts and prayers...

Comment

Capt Jim

All the senior members of the Lowestoft & Oulton Broad Motor Boat Club here in the UK will remember Jim's spectacular farewell at Oulton Broad in the late 1960's in the cockpit of his Super Sabre prior to his tour of duty in Vietnam.

The photo shows Jim preparing "Sabre Dance" his Schulze/Konig outfit in the Wherry pits at Oulton Broad, England in 1968. The outfit was purchased from a West German competitor at the World OC Championhips.

Mike
                          Yamato Race Engines Europe
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Mike Ward; 07-19-2012, 02:17 AM.

Comment

To the McKean family,
                            We are so sorry to hear of Jim's passing, but we are also greatful that he did not suffer very long. We will miss him, please let us know about the arrangements.
                            We know that you all are missing him already. The Kriers
                            Last edited by scorer; 07-18-2012, 12:28 PM.

Comment

We are sorry for your familys lost Sean. The Warrens

Comment

My condolences go out to the McKean family. Jim was an amazing down to earth person and he will be missed greatly. Over the past few years, i became close to jim while i was putting both of my 250 yamato powerheads together. Jim was always willing to help and take at look into things that threw me for a loop.

Take care my friend we will see you in the first turn..

-Team Burklund
                                GO FAST TURN LEFT!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X