Race schedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race schedules

Hello everyone, My name Brian and live in Lawrenceville Ga, I grew up in the Lasalle-Peru area and always went to the boat races in Depue, I was at the 2007 Nationals and really miss going to the races more often. I even wish I could get involved somehow. Is there any racing aroung georgia to attend, I would appreciate the help guys...Brian Tidaback

GA. racing

Brian,
    Go to the USTS web site and find the e-mail address for Buddy and Jean Tennell, Steve and Connie Littzel, and David and Ellen Weaver. They all live in your area and can help you.

Also there are a couple of races in Ga. with Mod and Stock, some Pro classes. Also a race coming up the 5,6,7 of October in Raleigh, NC.

Hope that helps.

Ray

Comment

region 5

There is a race in Jesup Ga October 27-28. This will be stock, mod, and OPC boats. There is also a race in Frostproof Fl the last weekend of September.

Comment

Hey Brian

Originally posted by gun-jumper View Post
        Hello everyone, My name Brian and live in Lawrenceville Ga, I grew up in the Lasalle-Peru area and always went to the boat races in Depue, I was at the 2007 Nationals and really miss going to the races more often. I even wish I could get involved somehow. Is there any racing aroung georgia to attend, I would appreciate the help guys...Brian Tidaback
        Several PRO drivers and a few SO drivers live in the area. Feel free to get in touch with us through hydroracer or we arrange for a phone call. There is always room for pit help!! As mentioned earlier in this thread, there are a couple races later in September and October. We will head-up to Raleigh the first weekend of October for a USTS race, as well as, to Dayton the second weekend of September.

David Weaver
        David Weaver

Comment

ga racing

Thanks Guys, I'll look into the dates for Raleigh, I usually have the weekends off and may possibly be able to make it the 6th and 7th. I'll try e-mailing if I can. Thanks for the help...Brian Tidaback

Comment

Region 5 in the fall;

Last weekend in Sept - Frostproof, FL (J/SO/MOD/PRO/OPC/SLT)
            Last weekend in Oct - Jesup, GA (J/SO/MOD/PRO/OPC/SLT)
            1st weekend in Nov - Savannah, GA (CHAMPBOAT & 2008 season!)
            444-B now 4-F
            Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

There is a top notch CSH/OSY boat for sale by Joel Brown for $1,500. If you bought it I would sell you my second 102 for $1,500 and you would be ready to race and run up front for only $3,000 plus finding a prop.

Comment

Howie will the J classes be the South East Divisionals at Jesup.
                Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Working...
                X