Region 5 Races - Rest of 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Region 5 Races - Rest of 2007

Can someone from Region 5 please post the balance of this year's schedule?

Thanks.
    David Weaver

Help with 2008 date

Speaking of Florida....anyone out there have a date in mind for the Winter Nationals next March???

Howie Nichols...you out there????

Comment

Dana-

What are you doing at home? I had money on you for the nationals this year!

I wish I would have received the scratch notice before I hit the ticket window.

Troy

Comment

Rest of 2007 scedule

Tom Cronk would know this. I e-mailed him several days ago for the latest schedule for region 5 for the rest of the year and have had no response.

Why does't this site post such a basic item? When I looked on APBA site for scheduled events they do not list any races in Region 5 for the rest of the year but an earlier post back in Nov 28, 2006 by Tom Cronk did have races in Sept and Oct. 2007.

Hopefully he will respond?
        "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
        No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

Region 5 schedule

Peace River racing club has 2 races scheduled for the rest of the year, hopefully we will be able to add one more.
          Frostproof FL Sept 29-30
          Jesup GA Oct. 27-28

Comment

Originally posted by ZUL8TR View Post
            Tom Cronk would know this. I e-mailed him several days ago for the latest schedule for region 5 for the rest of the year and have had no response.

Why does't this site post such a basic item? When I looked on APBA site for scheduled events they do not list any races in Region 5 for the rest of the year but an earlier post back in Nov 28, 2006 by Tom Cronk did have races in Sept and Oct. 2007.

Hopefully he will respond?
            My August 2007 copy of the APBA Propeller, pp 24, has three Region 5 kneel down/opc/slt races:

1. Frostproof 9/29-30
            2. Jesup 10/20-21
            3. Ocoee 10/27-28

Comment

Region 5 Corrected Schedule

We have had a change in scheduling last week and the new correct schedule is as I listed above and below, there will not be an Oct Ocoee race. The Propeller schedule is incorrect at this time, we will try to correct it.

Frostproof FL Sept 29-30
              Jesup GA Oct. 27-28

Comment

mod divisionals?

Bob, is the October race in Jesup going to be the Mod Divisionals?

Comment

SE DIvisionals

Yes the Oct 27-28 race at Jesup GA will be the SE Divisional for the Mod's and J's

Comment

Bob are we going to be abel to test on friday

Comment

I'm hearing that Frostproof is now canceled....can anyone confirm?....what has happened to region 5 this year?

Comment

Yes Frostproof is canceled

We have had to cancel the Sept 29-30 race at Frostproof FL in Region 5. We were informed today that the city is unable to put the race on this year. We will try again next year and hopefully it will go. We still have big plans for the Jesup GA race Oct 27-28 and it should be big.

Comment

Working...
                        X