Avon Park april 8th and 9th stock, pro ,opc, inflatable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avon Park april 8th and 9th stock, pro ,opc, inflatable

After getting feed back from the town we will have to run the silencers at avon park. I hope this gives the pros enough time to have them ready and I look forward to seeing everyone
    Last edited by 888race; 01-16-2006, 08:06 AM.

send entrie to region 5

need to know who will be at this race start sending in your entries

Comment

15.00 For J Class

35.00 FOR ALL OTHER CLASSES

Comment

Do you want the entries on line or via mail or e-mail?

Comment

I'd wouldn't miss it for my job...s

lol. ill be there dad. ill ask for fri sat and sun off of work and if they dont give me the time i still have my job at publix. lol. but it shouldn't be a problem. i just wanna race osy-400 and i guess amy is gonna make me run Kpro again so count me in for those two. whats the course gonna be like?
          -Nick Hooten

Comment

I'll be there both days for CSH and OSY.

Comment

Race update

We will be doing 3 days of racing in 2 days. Sat we run 2 seperate races, you will get points for each race, 2 for Sat and 1 for Sun. The entry will be FREE for the second race Sat and I believe the fee is lower than listed here. The sanction should be out soon. This is the same lake they used to race on,(Lk Tulane) in the days of the old grapefruit circuit and it is well protedcted from wind so we should be able to race in most conditions.

Comment

Ok

THIS is what i need and i,ll put betsy out front ha ha

Comment

Online entries prefered

Online entries are preferred. http://www.boatracingr11.com/region5/entryform.htm

Need to be in by the end of the month.

Thanks,

Maria

Comment

Race Date

I will be hanging around with the family in Orlando after the PRO Race... Will be down to run 125 Hydro and 25 ssh . I thaught this origionally listed mod also?

Comment

The Avon Park race is Stock, Mod, Pro, OPC, SLT and J. We will run all classes that show and have enough boats. Closed exhaust or silencers are required, no open pipes, it is close to downtown Avon Park. Paul had John Madrell run his 125 rig earlier as a noise test there, with the expansion chamber and no silencer and they said "No too noisy". So the only way the city officials will let us race there is with silencers. We don't like it any better than you do but what are we gonna do. It is a sponsored race so we need to have the race and meet their noise requirements.

Comment

Working...
                      X