young drivers wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• young drivers wanted

What classes do you guys and gals want on the schedule for Peace River races in 2006
    how many DRIVERS do we have for each class ?
    JSH
    JSR
    AXSH
    KPRO
    Let me know so we can plan now

im running a but i might run asx but i need your help paul may we have my afjrotc do a consetion stand to earn some loney for field trips and other needs pleeze.????? this walter schlipf 3 and will it cost anything i need info.

Comment

hey im running the fastest boat in america as soon as we get it dialed in and may i wish yalll a happy christmas and contact me asap at 8632354040

Comment

paul...
        i DEFENITLY will be runnin kpro, axsh, and depending on testing this weekend with the new motor and 10n, i may run another year of jh, but i'll let you know asap no that one...
        YOU GUYS BETTER BE RUNNIN KPRO!!! JOEL, JOEY, COMON GUYS!!!
        o and i may be starting ash next year also...

amy

paul...are you gunna be at curt's party next weekend...???

Comment

Originally posted by RhondaSchlipf
          im running a but i might run asx but i need your help paul may we have my afjrotc do a consetion stand to earn some loney for field trips and other needs pleeze.????? this walter schlipf 3 and will it cost anything i need info.
          Walter
          Contact Carl Staron at:
          (863) 441-0238

He is in charge of the AOF races. He will need to get a permit for your group. (new county rule).
          I bet you are in there. The Lake Placid races (AOF) have always been conducted to help local charities. So far we have bought band uniforms for the high school, given to the Children's Hospital and museum, the Humane Society, etc
          Connie

Comment

i wil run kpro an axsh and ash
            89-F
            ,ASH,AXSH,OSY-400,20SSH

Comment

paul

were in the process of moving among other things like christmas.I willtry to call you some time soon. not sure whats gonna happen talk to ya soon walter

Comment

ok thank you very much i know how you feel and when you can i will be in touch so see yall later

Comment

Working...
                X