Jesup southeast divisinals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesup southeast divisinals

april 30 may 1st hotel info hoilday inn express we have 40 rooms blocked off
    thanks paul

Jesup Race

Is There Motorhome Parking And Camping Allowed At The Jesup Race Site? We Plan On Stopping There On The Way Home From Lakeland.

Bruce Summers
    V-71

Comment

Jesup

Yes Bruce there is camping and motor homes are allowed to stay, we have a special area for them, but there are no hook ups.

Comment

CMH
        DMH
        FEH
        ?------anyone from these classes exspected?

19P
        2ND GRADE TEACHER REPORT CARD COMMENT; "DOES NOT PLAY WELL WITH OTHERS!"
        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Directions Please

Need directions to the race course from the east (I-95) and from the west (coming from Atlanta). Bob Dunlap can you help?

Thanks,

David Weaver
          David Weaver

Comment

Do you guys have a tentative schedule yet?
            Ryan Runne
            9-H
            Wacusee Speedboats
            ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Jh

do yeah no how much j's 'dares gonna b?
              ~*71w*~ AXSR & AXSH

Comment

No No No

NO NO DO YOU HAVE A BANK ONE CARD
                PAUL

Comment

Jesup - Classes

Any truth to the rumor that PRO classes will not be included on the schedule for Jesup?
                  David Weaver

Comment

Sorry But Yes

After The Winter Nats. We Decided That It Would Not Be Fair To The Pro Drivers If We Did Not Get To Them
                    Yhanks Paul

Comment

Well that is disappointing.

Ashame that we made family plans around that date. But our fault for believing what had been previously announced/posted here.

David
                      Last edited by David Weaver; 04-11-2005, 06:41 AM. Reason: Calmer now.
                      David Weaver

Comment

Jesup Race

Thanks Dave for getting this info out. I am leaving thur. for Ga.[antigue meet] and lakeland and jesup[I thought]. Actually with all the classes they run Im surprised they even consider running any pro classes. They ought to split their program over two days like the U.S.T.S. does and put the fun back in stock racing. I know a lot of the guys and would like to be included but what a drag. What are we trying to prove? I was going to haul Nydahls boats so I better give him a call. Thanks again and see ya at lakeland.
                        Bruce Summers
                        V-71

Comment

Peace River is not the only club that faces either eliminating classes from a schedule or combining classes on the schedule. There are simply to many classes between the catagories and even with the catagories. A while back there was some talk, here on HR, of combining stock and mod into one catagory, sure does make sense to me, atleast with some classes.
                          Joe Silvestri
                          CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
                          JH/JR

Comment

Hey Paul,

What's wrong with having 125 and 250 on the schedule? We ran them last year and had no problems getting the heats in.

With the limited numbers of racers in the area, we should really try to accomodate everybody.

If we don't change this I will really miss watching Buddy, Weaver, Litzell, Donald,Marshall, Small,Mitchell, Augustine etc. We are really only talking about
                            125H, and 250H.

Come on guys, let em run.

Tim
                            Tim Weber

Comment

Jesup

Thanks for the kind words Tim.

We will really miss this one, but no point in further confusing the schedule now. I have already made other plans. And I believe that most of the others have as well.

By quick count, I estimate that 125H, 125R, 250H and 250R would have added between 25 and 35 entries. After last year, we really talked-up Jesup to our PRO (and SO, MOD) friends in Regions 4,5 and 14. And some of the PRO drivers going to Lakeland the weekend before were going to lay-over.

But the race committee can probably count on pulling more boats from the midwest and northeast for stock and mod classes that do normally field boats in Region 5. They have to make the decision, it just would have been nice if they had let us know about the change following the Winter Nationals (when the decision was apparently made).

We will see you at the next one. Hope everyone has a safe race in Jesup.
                              David Weaver

Comment

Working...
                              X