Jesup Sanction / Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will there be testing friday?
    Chris Fabbro 2-F CSR / Carson Fabbro 95-F 25ssr, CSR, CSH, 300SSH / Greg Fabbro 63-F CSR, 25SSR

Comment

The lake is available for public use on Fri, there are no noise restrictions or speed limit, so anyone can go for a boat ride. We will be setting up the course Fri with the rescue boat.

Comment

Jesup Race equipment sale.

All of you attending Jesup next weekend are invited to come over to the "Adios Racing" trailer to inspect all my equipment for sale due to my final retirement from Friday morning on. It's been a great ride from 1952 but it's time!!! Thanks for looking, Jon K Walters 66 F and 66 W Click on link to see list of items. Final Sale 97 Word.doc
        Jon Walters

Comment

Road Ways?

Originally posted by 16JBilly View Post
          any idea on how many ash i may stop at garys and bring ABBYS rig down

Hey Billy, how's NC looking? Can we get through after the Storm?
          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Oberlin's will be there

Howie
            It looks like we are going to be there Iplan to run 25ssr, Asr, and T.J will run ASXR. I could run AXSR if need be. We should be arriving tonight will be ready to help set up in the morning. It looks like we should have plenty of help(4 teenage boys). Sorry to hear about your ankle if you need help I have plenty. Will try and park close so we're available.
            Jerry Oberlin
            APBA #74379

Comment

Thanks Jerry!

To everyone:

Bob Dunlap and Steve Sawyer along with there crew will be there to set up tomorrow (Friday) They will need help stringing the PA, setting up the scales, and placing the buoys. The more that is done tomorrow the earlier 0we can start on Saturday!

Becky and I will leave once school gets out on Fri. See you all Sat at Registration!
              444-B now 4-F
              Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

got a call i dont have to go thanks to all for all the help and support see you in fla or next spring at the races billy jane rach have a nice holiday

Comment

Congrats Billy!!!!!!!!
                  444-B now 4-F
                  Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Here

Were pulling into the pits now. Left yesterday at three drove through the night. Ill try and post updates
                    -Johnny
                    Johnny Wlodarski III
                    24J

Comment

Working...
                    X