Rooms Available For Jesup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooms Available For Jesup

The Jameson Motel just called and they have rooms available for Fri and Sat night, call Lisa 912-427-6800

Another Room is Open

I just cancelled a Friday/Saturday night reservation at the Jameson.
    David Weaver

Comment

Camping

David hope you are still coming, guess you are going to be camping. Weather is going to be great so camping should be fine!

Comment

Happy Acres

Originally posted by Bob Dunlap View Post
        David hope you are still coming, guess you are going to be camping. Weather is going to be great so camping should be fine!
        Bob,

Some of us are staying at Happy Acres campground. I will be there, but the boat will likely stay home this year.

David
        David Weaver

Comment

Jesup

For our northern and western boat racers..... It's LOVE BUG SEASON...so if you are like Greg Lyons and me and are NUTS about your tow vehicle and equipment....Grease up your frontal area bumpers, boats, top of trailers,etc the acides in LOVE BUGS will eat paint etch chrome bumpers plug radiators. should be washed off within a week... One of God's two mistakes, in this order FIRE ANTS and LOVE BUGS!!!! See you all there.......... BILL

Comment

Originally posted by bill hoctor View Post
            For our northern and western boat racers..... It's LOVE BUG SEASON...so if you are like Greg Lyons and me and are NUTS about your tow vehicle and equipment....Grease up your frontal area bumpers, boats, top of trailers,etc the acides in LOVE BUGS will eat paint etch chrome bumpers plug radiators. should be washed off within a week... One of God's two mistakes, in this order FIRE ANTS and LOVE BUGS!!!! See you all there.......... BILL
            God didn't make love bugs, the University of Florida did!
            JUST ANOTHER REASON TO HATE THE GATORS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bill hoctor View Post

For all the young boys and girls on HR who have no idea what a love bug is here ya go

HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Love Bugs and Gators

Originally posted by NUT2F View Post
                God didn't make love bugs, the University of Florida did!
                JUST ANOTHER REASON TO HATE THE GATORS!!!!!!!!!
                Only the Entomology Dept at the U of F invented them, not Gator Engineers
                "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
                No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

Working...
                X