Chattahoochee,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chattahoochee,

The Chattahoochee Race is less than 2 weeks away and should be bigger and better than ever. For SST45, 60, 120, Mod U and Super sport this will be the South Eastern Divisionals. SLT, Jersey speed Skiffs and AXSH hydro are also on the program. We also anticipate several Vintage boats to be dispalyed.

Please send the entries into Suzette Burkhardt. You can email the entries to: Burkhardtracin@Bellsouth.net

The City will sponsor a dinner for all drivers and crew Friday at 6PM.
    Chattahooochee is always a great time.
    I hope to see you there.
    Bruce

Sst45

How many SST 45's are going to Chattahoochee?

Mike Lee

Comment

I understand that both of Rinkers will be there.

Comment

Ara should be there as well
        444-B now 4-F
        Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

SST45 at Chattahoochee

Ara can not make it, but he's willing to let Blair run the boat and Blairs sister can get the boat to Chatt. But we need to come up with one more boat in 45 so they can run for Divisionals. If anyone can help with this problem, please contact me ASAP.

Brian 321 223 5442

Comment

Chattahoochee

Sorry..................... We need 5 boats for a Divisionals.

Let's hope they can control the water level............. It's really high right now. I will let you know in the morning if everything is a go.

Brian

Comment

5 complete boats????

Hey-

Joe Addiego has his 45 sitting over the Palm City bridge from my house- just his complete motor is with him in New Jersey-

think Apba rule book says " 5 boats" but does not mention anything about the motors need to make em scary fazt.

Comment

Postponed

The Chattahoochee RACE has been postponed until April 18-19 due to high water. The Park is flooded and they are projecting that the water will not be at a level that would be safe to race this weekend.
                The new date is firm for April 18-19
                Bruce
                Last edited by washburn; 03-19-2009, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X