Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesup S E MOD DIVISIONALS Date change

S. E. MOD DIVISIONALS
    We have had to change the date of the Jesup spring race, the new date is May 9-10, 2009. This is Mother's day weekend so we will be honoring all Mothers for the entire race weekend, so be sure and bring them with you!
    This race will be the S. E. Mod Divisionals so we are expecting a big turn out. Other classes will be run in addition the Mods.

Hey Bob,

Does that runabout ride still have my name on it? if I make plans early enough I might be able to attend.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      Hey Bob,

Does that runabout ride still have my name on it? if I make plans early enough I might be able to attend.
      what?????????????? OMG............Dan in a runabout???????
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
        what?????????????? OMG............Dan in a runabout???????
        Its not 100% yet but if I can get time off work etc. this might be the funniest thing you have ever seen considering I have never been in a runabout

So what happens when you get to the turn
        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Its not 100% yet but if I can get time off work etc. this might be the funniest thing you have ever seen considering I have never been in a runabout

So what happens when you get to the turn
          this could be a great debut for the new video camera you are promoting!!!

should we be making wagers on when you get wet?????
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Boat Is Waiting

Great news Dan, I have an extra DMR rig for you. You'll love it once you try it. Very good ride, all you have to do is hold it wide open and turn the wheel!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dunlap View Post
              Great news Dan, I have an extra DMR rig for you. You'll love it once you try it. Very good ride, all you have to do is hold it wide open and turn the wheel!
              Sweet deal Bob we can chat offline closer to the date, can we test while no one is looking just in case I fall out
              HTML Code:

Comment

can we test while no one is looking just in case I fall out

Dan,
                If we are able to make Jesup we can provide you with an additional ride.
                We have another round of "staff reduction" coming very soon so Jesup is questionable for us.

sigpic
                SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM

Comment

Originally posted by aojesus View Post

Dan,
                  If we are able to make Jesup we can provide you with an additional ride.
                  We have another round of "staff reduction" coming very soon so Jesup is questionable for us.
                  Thanks Russ, once I get out of the DMR I will probably have to sit down for a while
                  HTML Code:

Comment

Working...
                  X