Hinton Race - TV News Clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hinton Race - TV News Clips

For those that are interested, here are a few of the local TV News clips that aired about our race.

Plans underway for powerboat racing this weekend:
    http://www.wvnstv.com/video?clipId=8...clipFormat=flv

Powerboat racing continues in Hinton:
    http://www.wvva.com/category/137959/...clipFormat=flv

Economic boost for Summers County:
    http://www.wvva.com/category/137959/...clipFormat=flv

Chris Johnson

Great job Chris!! Well done getting the races back to Hinton. I wish I could have been there to enjoy the event. Wonderful job on the promotion of the race. Those news casts were top notch!
    Dominic

Comment

Top notch

That gal reporter was top notch!!............she kept the guys on their toes!!

Comment

Love the way they list what boat racing does for the local economy.. Great selling point
        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

The Mighty Mel Thomas!!!
          sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Hinton

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
            Love the way they list what boat racing does for the local economy.. Great selling point
            Mike
            In the case of Hinton, WV our program does IMPACT the economy in a positive way.

I believe we had over 120 enteries on Saturday and a little less Sunday. All the local town Motels were booked along with the cabins at Bluestone!!

During the years of the Nationals we held there, i believe we had around 600- 700 enteries during the 69, 77, 87,93,95 and 97 events! The impact was HUGE for the local community.

Hinton truly is a perfect enviornment for a powerboat race..........

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dagostino View Post
              Mike
              In the case of Hinton, WV our program does IMPACT the economy in a positive way.

I believe we had over 120 enteries on Saturday and a little less Sunday. All the local town Motels were booked along with the cabins at Bluestone!!

During the years of the Nationals we held there, i believe we had around 600- 700 enteries during the 69, 77, 87,93,95 and 97 events! The impact was HUGE for the local community.

Hinton truly is a perfect enviornment for a powerboat race..........

Matt
              The smaller towns appreciate what we do for their economy.. To bad way to many towns have blinders on.. Our race in Trout Creek gets the same coverage and they always say what do we need to do to have the event another year.. What ever it takes..
              Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Working...
              X