X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

age limit in Ga

Do I see two man J coming?

Comment

Abby, If you read lines 129-136 of the revised law it basically says no one under 16 can operate a boat, but anyone age 12-15 can do so with an adult at least 18 or if they have completed a boating safety course approved by the state.
      Chris Fabbro 2-F CSR / Carson Fabbro 95-F 25ssr, CSR, CSH, 300SSH / Greg Fabbro 63-F CSR, 25SSR

Comment

Chris, I see what you are saying. For kids 12 to 15 years old it states must have an adult OR pass a boater safety course. Thanks for pointing it out. I will be contacting Mel Thomas so that this information can be reviewed with the DNR. I will post here when I find out more info.

Comment

Evans

Hinton was great, looking forward to Evans,Jasmine, Jaime and me will be there Friday to help set up.
          Bringing 20SSH who else?

Comment

Evans - Water Level

This morning the lake is shown as being at full pool, meaning we will have significantly more water than last year. The course had plenty of length and we should have plenty of width this year and a little smoother conditions.

This is a lovely park and a welcoming town. Being close to a large city gives us a great opportunity to expose the sport to the fans and potential racers. Most people should have good trips via interstate highways to Augusta, making the trip very comfortable.
            David Weaver

Comment

i take it by that you're going to be there right lol see you in 2 weeks

Comment

Working...
              X