2016 SO-MOD-J/AX Nationals - Hinton, WVa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 SO-MOD-J/AX Nationals - Hinton, WVa

Carolina-Virginia Racing Association (CVRA) is extremely pleased and proud to announce our club has been awarded the bid for the 2016 Stock-Mod-J/AX Outboard National Championships on beautiful Bluestone Lake in Hinton, WVa.

CVRA was also awarded the 2013 MOD Winter Nationals in Tabor City, NC and the 2014 J/AX North American Championships in Hinton, WVa.

We also have a new website currently under construction, as soon as it is up and running we will begin posting Nationals information on it as it becomes available.

Special recognition should go to our Commodore Abby Pond for her presentation today down in Fort Worth. Abby is by far in my opinion the best Commodore our club has ever had!!

Chris Johnson
    CVRA Vive-Commodore

Congratulations CVRA

I hope to see all my racing friends there, and it will be MGRs first visit to Hinton. Old timers around here (like Dave Anderson) tell me it's a really nice race site.
    Moby Grape Racing
    "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Great job Abby !

Comment

Great presentation! Including letters of support from West Virginia US Senators and US Representatives! Pretty cool. Can't wait to go there for my first time.
        Kyle Bahl
        20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Its on the cover of HydroRacer Live

https://www.rebelmouse.com/HydroRacerTV/

Enjoy!
          HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Thank you

Excellent Dan. Thank you very much for the exposure that will bring!

Chris

Comment

Congrats!

Congrats to CVRA and the team who bid. Looking forward to going back to Hinton for a Nationals. Good luck with all the preperations. I know it will be a great one!

Mark

Comment

Working...
              X