CVRA Meeting- March 10, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CVRA Meeting- March 10, 2012

CVRA's spring meeting will be held at 12 pm on Saturday, March 10, 2012, at Candela's Pizzeria and Ristorante in Midlothian, VA. Hope to see you there

Please bring your APBA card, as Fred Hafer has offered to bring his scanner/printer so that entry blank templates can be made for this race season. This will make pre-registration easier for everyone.

Restaurant website: http://www.candelaspizza.com/

Directions from the South: Take 95 N, merge onto 288 N (exit 62), drive ~20 miles, take exit US60E/Midothian Tnpk towards Midlothian, drive ~ 1 mile, Candela's will be in the "Ivymont Shopping Center” on the right

Directions from the North: Take 95 S to the I-64 W/I-195 S (exit 79) toward Powhite Pkwy/Charlottesville, merge onto I-195 S via EXIT 186 on the left toward US-60/Powhite Pkwy/US-360 W, keep left to take VA-76 S toward Powhite Pkwy/VA-150/US-60/US-360 (Portions toll), drive ~ 12 miles (thru two tolls), merge onto 288 N, drive ~ 4 miles, take exit US-60 E/Midlothian Tnpk towards Midlothian, drive ~ 1 mile, Candela's will be in the "Ivymont Shopping Center on the right

How's the pizza and beer??

Comment

Originally posted by RKO View Post
      How's the pizza and beer??
      Savory & delightful! Good food, good beer, good people & good times.

Comment

Sounds like the good old days. Save me a seat I'll be there bearing gifts.

Comment

What's the best way from the beach. Petersburg or Richmond?

Comment

The traffic shouldn't be too bad this time of year. I would take 64 west, going through Richmond.

Comment

Working...
            X