Cvra work party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cvra work party

CVRA WORK PARTY, I would like to thank all Carolina Virginia Racing Association members who attended the work party at my house in wilmington NC! Alot was accomplished and we are ready and packed with alot of new hardware and special biult products by Jerry Davids,Fred Hafer,JT Bried,Chris Johnson and more, again A big thanks to you all and see everybody in Tabor City, JIMMY. P.S Thanks for the great food saturday night Carolyn!

Thanks to Jimmy and Coleen for putting up with us and our sillyness! Those neighbors and their cats will never be the same. Here kitty...kitty...kitty!

Go carts are a lot faster in the dark too; see Samuel for details.

Comment

Those neighbors and their cats will never be the same.

I heard they already got Ranger & Lexi's mug shots up at the local Post Offices.

Comment

Can’t wait till next years club work party and brawl!
        JT Bried

Comment

Those cats were ASKING for it!

Comment

gokart

Ok here is the deal, if we do a spring party? which you know i will! bring your kevlars my fence is hurting from all the wrecks in turn one. Thank you all for not calling the rescue or police its just got 3.5hp without the nitro next year we will have a couple more pony's behind it! lol. It was a great time for me to spend with you all and I think I can say we all had fun! Be sure to ask JERRY DAVIDS ABOUT GETTING THERE FRIDAY FOR EARLY TESTING ON THE KART! He was playing with you all i hope you know that! lol. Fence is patched,see you in Tabor. you guys are the best!!!!!! Jimmy

Comment

Working...
            X