Wilson Roll-call/Preregistration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

couple more...........
    Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 02-27-2013, 05:19 AM.
    100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

thanks Abby!!!!! job WELL done!!!! highlight of the weekend, seeing your smile after your 125 run!!! buy that thing. thanks Bob V

Comment

Originally posted by Becky Nichols 14-F View Post
        Took my first ride in 20SSH on sat finished 3rd with a spin out in turns three and four but still keep it going to finish the heat injuring my arm for the rest of the day. Sunday ran ash asr and axr 2nd in both ash and asr and 3rd in axr ( drove first in both heats jumped second heat) fun weekend of racin! See you all again soon.

Becky
        All you 20 drivers, watch out for Miss Nichols! She is already pushing the envelope!

Thanks to the Pond family for going all out, Jerry Davids, and the rest of the CVRA regulars. Great race!!!
        Tom Burwinkle
        11-K
        sorracing.yolasite.com/

Comment

A big thanks to CVRA for putting on this event. Love everything about that place. See you again next year!
          Shawn Breisacher

Comment

A Few Selected Photos

Of the usual suspects and persons of interest:

http://sorracing.yolasite.com/2011-wilson.php
            Tom Burwinkle
            11-K
            sorracing.yolasite.com/

Comment

did someone happen to get any pic. or video of the wreak in the frist heat DMH saterday

Comment

Originally posted by Ronny W. View Post
                did someone happen to get any pic. or video of the wreak in the frist heat DMH saterday
                Sorry, no pics, but when I clean out my boat I may find some pieces of yours. If I do I will save them and bring them to Tabor City.
                carpetbagger

Comment

haha thanks bill it wasnt me in it that time it was my brother he is still looking for one of his shoes lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ronny W. View Post
                    haha thanks bill it wasnt me in it that time it was my brother he is still looking for one of his shoes lol
                    Hey! I snagged his floating other shoe with my boat hook and handed it to him. Did he lose it again?
                    carpetbagger

Comment

Results

Are there any final results from the weekend?
                      82F
                      Mark O'Brien

Comment

Results

Thanks to everyone who came out and supported this race, especially to those of you who stepped up and helped out...Nikki and Tom Burwinkle, Jerry Davids, his neice, Alyssa and Joyce, Fred and Casey Hafer, Becky and Howie Nichols, Dave Augustine and John Howard, and everyone else who volunteered to help make this happen. Also, thanks to everyone who made my life easier by preregistering.

Here are the final results for this past weekend!

Saturday

JH
                        1-Austin Price 36E, 2-Will Augustine 113E, 3-Wayne Adams 4E, Noah Romberg 48Z, 5-Sam Hafer 53E, 6-Johnny Bried 70Z

JR
                        1-Austin Price 36E, 2-Sam Hafer 14F, 3-Johnny Bried 53E

AXH
                        1-George Stillwell 32E, 2-Noah Romberg 48Z, 3-Johnny Bried 70Z, 4-Will Augustine 113E

AXR
                        1-Billy Simmons 1J, 2-Pete Nichols 1F, 3-TJ Oberlin 524F

ASH
                        1-Abby Pond 1US, 2-George Stillwell 32E, 3-Ray Bird 26Z, 4-JT Bried 13E

ASR
                        1-Billy Simmons 1J, 2-Pete Nichols 1F, 3-Jerry Oberlin 524F

CSH
                        1-Mel Thomas 96Z, 2-Matt D'Agostino 3Z, 3-Herb Lanphear 16F, 4-Chris Johnson 111Z, 5-Jesse Ruehling 21F, 6-Thomas Fernandez 7F

CSR
                        1-Tim Weber 42F, 2-Mark O'Brien 82F, 3-Shawn Breisacher 311J, 4-Casey Carr 18Z

20SSH
                        1-Matt D'Agostino 3Z, 2-Tom Burwinkle 11K, 3-Thomas Fernandez 7F, 4-Becky Nichols 1F

500MH/CMH
                        1-Jimmy Warren 44Z, 2-Ray Bird 26Z, 3-Jesse Ruehling 90F, 4-Dick Willard 12Z, 5-Tom Burwinkle 1K

500MR/CMR
                        1-Jerry Davids 62E, 2-Bill Walker 7F, 3-Tim Weber 42F

750MR/DMR
                        1-Bob Dunlap 2US, 2-Steve Dunn 10Z, 3-Corey Foulds 274F, 4-Robert Vlcek 62E

850MR/FER
                        1-Bob Dunlap 2US, 2-Jerry Davids 62E, 3-Corey Foulds 274F, 4-Steve Dunn 10Z

125CCH
                        1-William Tetro F45, 2-Kristi Ellison Z22, 3-Michael Ellison Z7, 4-Dave Augustine Sr. E51

250CCH
                        1-Chris Hellsten F222, 2-William Tetro F45, 3-David Mitchell F6

Sunday

JH
                        1-Austin Price 36E, 2-Wayne Adams 4E, 3-Noah Romberg 48Z, 4-Sam Hafer 53E

JR
                        1-Austin Price 36E, 2-Sam Hafer 14F, 3-Johnny Bried 53E

AXH
                        1-Will Augustine 113E, 2-Noah Romberg 48Z, 3-Johnny Bried 70Z

AXR
                        1-Billy Simmons 1J, 2-Austin Price 36E, 3-Becky Nichols 1F

ASH
                        1-Abby Pond 1US, 2-Becky Nichols 26Z, 3-JT Bried 13E, 4-George Stillwell 32E

ASR
                        1-Billy Simmons 1J, 2-Becky Nichols 1F, 3-Abby Pond 4E

CSH
                        1-Mel Thomas 96Z, 2-Chris Johnson 111Z, 3-Jesse Ruehling 21F, 4-Herb Lanphear 16F, 5-Thomas Fernandez 7F, 6-Matt D'Agostino 3Z

CSR
                        1-Shawn Breisacher 311J, 2-Tim Weber 42F, 3-Mark O'Brien 82F, 4-Casey Carr 18Z, 5-Jerry Oberlin X

20SSH
                        1-Matt D'Agostino 3Z, 2-Tom Burwinkle 11K, 3-Thomas Fernandez 7F, 4-Mel Thomas 96Z

500MH/CMH
                        1-Jimmy Warren 44Z, 2-Jesse Ruehling 90F, 3-Herb Lanphear 82F, 4-Ray Bird 26Z, 5-Bob Dunlap 63F

500MR/CMR
                        1-Bob Dunlap 409F, 2-Tim Weber 42F, 3-Jerry Davids 62E

850MR/FER
                        1-Jesse Ruehling 274F, 2-Bob Dunlap 2US, 3-Jerry Davids 62E

There you go and thank you for your patience. Let me know ASAP if there are any questions and/or discrepencies. Sorry if there are any mispellings and typos.
                        "I wanna go fast!!!"

Comment

Working...
                        X